SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#2207 - 05/01/03 11:52 AM Thank you!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wanted to start off by thank everyone on this BBS who has given me lots of good advice. Thanks! I especially want to thank Nigel the Administrator of the Synth Zone BBS, 800DV, Morphamatik and Pilot. Also thanks to everyone whose names I did not mention but wanted to say thanks to anyway. I appreciate being here and getting the opportunity to discuss synthesizers with other interested users.

Oh one more thing. I am still looking to buy a replacement synth for my lost minimoog. Some of you know this but for those of you who don’t. I had bought a minimoog back in February off ebay from a guy in Israel. But unfortuneatly I have not received it. So I am looking to buy a replacement. I have gotten a lot of good suggestion from each and everyone of you on here. Thank You! But I am still searching for one that will suit me that I can enjoy for a long time. I don’t want to have to make another mistake and buy something that I will just wind up selling just because I lost interest. Anyway to make this brief I will let everyone know my disesion on what synth I have bought. Thank you one and all.

#2208 - 05/01/03 10:58 PM Re: Thank you!
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
The best thing you can do is delete one of the threads so as to avoid confusion. 800DV has already replied to the other thread

#2209 - 05/02/03 08:34 PM Re: Thank you!
800dv Offline

Loc: atlanta, georgia, usa
I'm a fart smeller - I mean a smart feller .

#2210 - 05/02/03 09:10 PM Re: Thank you!
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol 800dv

#2211 - 05/03/03 07:09 AM Re: Thank you!
Pilot Offline

Loc: Ontario,Canada
Make up your mind - or are you both?

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online