Topic Options
#219838 - 11/30/05 04:34 PM another post
EM2000 Offline

Loc: Europe
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/012207.html

nobody want to see it even....

repeat:

I cant beleve this...
In 2 or 3 years i ask maybe couple questions and usualy i get only couple answers from members in same situation as me, new members or members who dont want to discus about think you doing here...
When looking into posts i can see only 10-15 ppl discusing and 99.9% of the time about same thing... i have better this,... this is better,.. i am better,.... nothing is better if you dont know how to use it...

ex. My friend still plays on Roland E96... but his sicret it ,.. nobody knows,... he sounds the best, better than any PA G SD PSR... but thas my and his oppinion and somebody else maybe,....

But again thinking about other Forums music or non music related same as IRC chats or similar ... same thing is happening... this is not fair...

Most of those if not all call themselfs help forums, channels or whatever... and again only 10-15 ppl are in game ...

Dont understand,...

I will continue comming here ... reading the posts , learning from other problems... but i will stop asking because i dont wana waste me keyboard ,............ SAD

Sorry for my English .... , O thas the problem maybe?

Thank you

#219839 - 11/30/05 04:57 PM Re: another post
MrEd Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by EM2000:
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/012207.html

nobody want to see it even....

repeat:

I cant beleve this...
In 2 or 3 years i ask maybe couple questions and usualy i get only couple answers from members in same situation as me, new members or members who dont want to discus about think you doing here...
When looking into posts i can see only 10-15 ppl discusing and 99.9% of the time about same thing... i have better this,... this is better,.. i am better,.... nothing is better if you dont know how to use it...

ex. My friend still plays on Roland E96... but his sicret it ,.. nobody knows,... he sounds the best, better than any PA G SD PSR... but thas my and his oppinion and somebody else maybe,....

But again thinking about other Forums music or non music related same as IRC chats or similar ... same thing is happening... this is not fair...

Most of those if not all call themselfs help forums, channels or whatever... and again only 10-15 ppl are in game ...

Dont understand,...

I will continue comming here ... reading the posts , learning from other problems... but i will stop asking because i dont wana waste me keyboard ,............ SAD

Sorry for my English .... , O thas the problem maybe?

Thank you

I'm in Chicago so I don't know when the Tyros2 will be available in Canada.

Here is the Yamaha/Canada website.
Go to the "Dealer Locator" section in the site and find the dealer closest to you.

Give them a call...Maybe they already have one just waiting for you to try!

http://www.yamaha.ca/index.jsp

[This message has been edited by MrEd (edited 11-30-2005).]

#219840 - 11/30/05 09:07 PM Re: another post
EM2000 Offline

Loc: Europe
Tnx MrEd,

But now not only this is about tyros ... you read my post ...

Thank you anyway ... at least you check what somebody writes here...

I did this in purpose i mean Topic of the post "another post" ... and see nobody is comming here
If i did "i Got my T2 its best" or "MY G70 is here BEST!!!" it would be full of posts in one hour....

Very bad...

#219841 - 11/30/05 09:19 PM Re: another post
The Accordionist Offline

Chick Korea, anybody?

Tommy

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online