SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#218828 - 09/02/04 01:50 PM How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Frances is barreling toward the eastern seaboard of Florida as we all know. It is interesting that we/I haven't heard from Scott Langholf since Hurricane Charley hit florida a couple weeks ago.

If you're out there Scott please respond and let us know how you and Jennifer are fairing through the remnants of Hurricane Charley and now the up and coming Frances.

PS: You may have already evacuated, but if you get this message please update us as to your situation if you would please Scott.

How are our other Floridians doing? Please keep us posted! PS: If they say evacuate, please do so immeadiately!!! Don't try and ride it out whatever you do!!!!! High tail it to safer ground! We want all our Florida SZ friends (and others of course) to stay safe and sound and join us real soon. So I say it again - "BE SAFE"!!

Best regards,
Mike

#218829 - 09/02/04 01:57 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
Dnj Offline

#218830 - 09/02/04 04:59 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
wrinkles303 Offline

Loc: worthington ,ohio
barb and i are here in largo,(tampa/stpete)
waiting for what's gonna be left of the storm after it hits the east coast. with another storm behind frances (storm #9). we
are thinking of moving out of the mobile home to a safer housing location. since "charley" we realize that we're not safe here. its a crap shoot and we've been
very lucky. meanwhile our thoughts are with
those on the east coast. stay safe.
dave

#218831 - 09/02/04 05:27 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
My Mother in-law and brother in-laws all evacuated from Merritt Island near Cape Canaveral.

It doesn't look good for anyone on the east coast and I hope and pray it veers east!

Best of Luck to all and God be with you.

Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#218832 - 09/02/04 06:44 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
PraiseTheLord Offline

Loc: N Fort Myers, FL, USA
N Fort Myers, FL: Storm shutters are up again. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

------------------
Graham

#218833 - 09/02/04 07:53 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Just recieved this from Eddie (Betweengigs) Shoemaker:

Gary...
We had mandatory evac today. Looking at the different projections I had trouble deciding which way to head. I-95 & Turnpike Northbound were reported to be moving about 12 mph. It would means 14 hours before hitting the GA line at that rate...maybe longer.

Carol and I packed what we could into our cars, secured as best we could and went south...then west across Alligator Alley. We are currently at a friend of mine's in Bonita Springs.

I can't access SZ from my buddy's computer...but I will email you any news when, and if, I can.

Eddie

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#218834 - 09/02/04 10:02 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
TERRYC Offline

Loc: St, Petersburg. Florida. u.s.a
My wife and I are here in St.Petersburg.I am supposed to play in Tarpon Springs this weekend.I have a sneaky suspicion the gig may be cancelled.My best freind just took a job in Fort Myers and the roof was blown off his apartment building by Charly.The next day the storm hit his house in Orlando.Two for the price of one!I hope all you guys in Florida will be okay.wishing one and all a safe weekend[ Including me] Terry

#218835 - 09/03/04 01:24 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Hey Eddie... head on up to my place, I've got lots of room and keyboards. Gook luck!

#218836 - 09/03/04 02:52 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
My son just moved to Miami Beach, and he hadn't returned any of my "worrying Father" calls till last night ..... this was the message I got at 1AM last night after work:

"Hi Dad.....we're doing some fishing ... in a small boat .... off the coast of the Bahamas.....then maybe some scuba diving ....

AAAGHHHH !!!! Some sense of humor this kid has ! ( Gets it from Papa ! )

He's battoned down and laying low in a concrete condo with extra supplies and a foxy lawyer/girlfriend .... life looks good to him right now, but I'm still worried about that beast of a storm.

Sigh ..... somebody tell me a joke !

#218837 - 09/03/04 05:58 PM Re: How are Scott Langholf and other Floridians faring?
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Thanks for the concern Mike and all.

This is one more reason why I truly enjoy our SynthZone family.

We're fine. Missed the last one and waiting to see where this one goes. We live in Pensacola in the Panhandle. So far, I haven't heard anything that would concern me.

I've just been kind of busy lately, so no posts until now.

Best
Scott

[This message has been edited by Scott Langholff (edited 09-03-2004).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online