SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#218182 - 04/28/06 07:42 PM Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

I have a few T2 questions.......
Im trying to remember things from my otter Yammy kb's?

Are they now shipped with the latest OS Ver or does it have to be uploaded on their website?

Are registrations Saved in the same manner as the 3k was with the extra step to save to memory so you dont lose your Reg upon powerup?

Can you save Multipads to registrations?
Are there new Multipads then 3k/T1?

Can you transfer/save lyrics as text files/or to bring up during style play with reg?

Can you use the black MS 50 Yamaha 3 pc speakers with T2 if you attach brackets if possible?

What can you do editing wise with the USB connection from T2/PC?

Can you play Mega voices & S Art voices in real time?

How much better is the Keyfeel then T1/3k?

Is the Vocalizer the same as the T1/3k?

Are there L/R AUX Inputs for eg: Laptop or Mp3 player etc ?

What improvements were made to the Music Finder?

How is the HD recorder? Multi track?

Does anyone have the upgraded RAM chips is ther a noticable difference?

What size HD do you suggest is there a size limit & is access slower the bigger you go?

Well thats it for now.....
& thankyou in advance for any replies.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 04-29-2006).]

#218183 - 04/29/06 02:59 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
I'll try to answer some of them but, I'm no way an expert.

Are registrations Saved in the same manner as the 3k was with the extra step to save to memory so you dont lose your Reg upon powerup? same as T1

Can you save multipads to registrations?
yes

Can you save lyrics as text files/or to bring up during style play with reg?not sure

Can you use the black MS 50 Yamaha 3 pc speakers with T2 if you attach brackets if possible?not sure

What can you do editing wise with the USB connection from T2/PC?yes

Can you play Mega voices & S Art voices in real time?yes

How much better is the keyfeel then T1/3k?
much better

yes (crap)

Are there AUX Ins for Laptop or Mp3 player etc ?I think so but not near the board

What improvements were made to the Music Finder?Scott knows much more on that, I barely use it

How is the HD recorder? Multi track?it's a neat feature, haven't really used it much yet

Does anyone have the upgraded RAM chips is ther a noticable difference?I haven't noticed anything, it's mainly for the sample playback part

What size HD do you suggest?I have a 80 gig, prices are so cheap now it didn't really matter that much

I hope I confused you more

#218184 - 04/29/06 04:30 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Frank you havent conused me more at all, I appreciate your reply...... but I would hope to get some more in detail answers top my questions from T2 users to get some kind of opinion pattern on their feelings good or bad.......we'll see.

#218185 - 04/29/06 07:45 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Vocal harmonizer is Not the same,if you do proper adjustments its fine to use.

Are there AUX Ins for Laptop or Mp3 player etc ? Yes there is.

Can you save lyrics as text files/or to bring up during style play with reg, Yes that all progammable and to save in 1 reg.

What can you do editing wise with the USB connection from T2/PC ,all the sounds onboard in depht, and the wave sounds you self made (very nice), and of course managing youre Harddisk.

Mega voices are not made for playing life, thats where the SA voices been invented,(Super)

Are registrations Saved in the same manner as the 3k was with the extra step to save to memory so you dont lose your Reg upon powerup? not so, it stays in youre last registration, and now you can see each name you give at one each registration.

And of course you can make youre own file in the music finder,could also on T1.

Regards,
Impuls//Soryt

#218186 - 04/29/06 07:50 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Impuls...........thanx for the info...little by little Im getting some answers.......hope more people will respond.

#218187 - 04/29/06 10:03 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:

Are they now shipped with the latest OS Ver or does it have to be uploaded on their website?

It ships with the latest OS version available at the time of the specific keyboard's production run. Most recent & subsequent OS Updates are easily downloaded from Yamaha's website.

Quote:

Are registrations Saved in the same manner as the 3k was with the extra step to save to memory so you dont lose your Reg upon powerup?
YES ! The last reg bank file called up is automatically saved at power down and automatically loaded at next power up.

Quote:

Can you save Multipads to registrations?
Are there new Multipads then 3k/T1?

Yes; Yes

Quote:

Can you transfer/save lyrics as text files/or to bring up during style play with reg?

YES to both questions. Better yet, it's possible to call up a different lyrics txt file for each individual reg button, of which means you're able to call up lyrics for just the specific section(s) of the song that registration was intended for. It also allows you to know which reg (verse, chorus, bridge) to go to next.

Quote:

Can you use the black MS 50 Yamaha 3 pc speakers with T2 if you attach brackets if possible?

Yes. You can order the T2 satellite brackets separately from Yamaha parts, but be prepared to pay an exorbitant price. I opted for the T2 MS202 speaker system, and replaced the Yamaha T2 satellites with a pair of Bose 161's which mount nicely (and look terrific & ideally sized) on the T2 satellite mounting brackets, and sound FAR SUPERIOR (161's providing clean highs & smooth mid-range). With this setup, the 161's plug directly into the dedicated Satellite speaker inputs on the far right/left back of Tyros2 eliminating the need to string about extra wires required for those standalone subwoofer-satellite systems. I utilize this setup alone now for all my small gigs, reserving my EV PA system for larger venues, reserving the quick release bracket mounted Bose 161's for personal on stage monitoring. Speaker setup time: under 45 seconds.

Quote:

Can you play Mega voices & S Art voices in real time?

Even though a couple of people have perhaps been able to succesfully do this in, the mega voices were not designed by Yamaha to be played live on the keyboard. Super Articulation Voices were specifically designed by Yamaha to be played live in real time.

Quote:

No! A new keyboard tracking feature has been added: lower, upper, auto. I'm finding the T2's vocalizer very good-excellent. When I first purchased T2, I experienced some problems, but after making proper adjustments, including setting keyboard tracking from 'auto' to "lower" (to better match my baritone voice), my T2's VH now sound clean and distinct. Even though I own the TC Helicon Voiceworks, I rarely use it for live performance now.

Quote:

Are there L/R AUX Inputs for eg: Laptop or Mp3 player etc ?

Yes. I play break music (via iPod) thru my Tyros2 this way.

Quote:

What improvements were made to the Music Finder?

1) Music Finder no longer automatically pops back to first record when you leave MusicFinder Window.
2) Music Finder now allows you to store/call up a specific intro 1, 2, 3
3) Unforunately, request for Reg Bank files to be called up via MusicFinder, and accessiblity to custom styles located on HD or remote media have not (yet?) been implemented by Yamaha on Tyros2.

Quote:

How is the HD recorder? Multi track?

Stereo (2 Track) per take , with unlimited overdub tracking possible

Quote:

Does anyone have the upgraded RAM chips is ther a noticable difference?

Adding RAM chips has no bearing on the keyboard performance speed. RAM chips are used for storing audio voice samples. I installed 1 GB RAM, but probably never needed that much because no audio samples are available to fill that capacity. If I had to do it again, I'd probably would have saved some $ simply puchased 2x128= 256MB of RAM.

Quote:

What size HD do you suggest is there a size limit & is access slower the bigger you go?

Read HERE

Ok Donny, because I believe all your questions have already been covered on other treads & forums, if you need more in depth answers simply perform a search on this General arranger and the following arranger kb forums:

Synthzone Yamaha Arr Keyboard
Yamaha PKowner Forum
Tyros2.Net Forum
PSR Tutorial Forum
SVP World

Ok buddy, the REST is up to you. Good luck. - Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 04-29-2006).]

#218188 - 04/29/06 10:22 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Scott.....thanx for taking the time to answer & doubly confirm some of my concerns....call me sometime we'll chat!

#218189 - 04/29/06 12:19 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

"Scott Wrote:".....

"I opted for the T2 MS202 speaker system, and replaced the Yamaha T2 satellites with a pair of Bose 161's which mount nicely (and look terrific & ideally sized) on the T2 satellite mounting brackets, and sound FAR SUPERIOR (161's providing clean highs & smooth mid-range). With this setup, the 161's plug directly into the dedicated Satellite speaker inputs on the far right/left back of Tyros2 eliminating the need to string about extra wires required for those standalone subwoofer-satellite systems. I utilize this setup alone now for all my small gigs, reserving my EV PA system for larger venues, reserving the quick release bracket mounted Bose 161's for personal on stage monitoring. Speaker setup time: under 45 seconds

This sounds interesting ...can you post a pic of the speakers so I can see this setup bracketed on the T2......are the 161's powered?

#218190 - 04/29/06 01:03 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Here you go:
http://www.yamahapkowner.com/forum/index.php/topic,1369.0.html

Scroll down and you can see and click on the pic.

Eric

#218191 - 04/29/06 01:04 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Eric, B Offline

Let me try this:
http://www.yamahapkowner.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1369.0;attach=661

Eric

#218192 - 04/30/06 06:22 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Eric thanx for the links....

I saw the pics of the Bose 161's....
I guess the satelites are powered by the sub correct?

#218193 - 04/30/06 06:29 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Eric, B Offline

Hi Donny,

"I guess the satelites are powered by the sub correct?"
Donny; I only have the same info that you have through the link.
Sorry I don't know.
But you could post the question on that forum and you might get the answer.

Good luck with your T2 decision...

Eric

#218194 - 04/30/06 06:33 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:

I saw the pics of the Bose 161's....
I guess the satelites are powered by the sub correct?

Bingo

#218195 - 05/01/06 12:43 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Ok ROUND #2 TYROS2 Questions........I was honered today by actually Playing a TYROS 2 with the kindness of SZ member & pro KB Player Alex Green who lives in my area & has always been a great friend. Now that Ive played a T2....What can I say? I was pretty much blown away at the fantastic sound & styles, ease of use out of the box, navagational layout, quality build, nice weight, excellent color display screen, big lit buttons, vocal efx, improved keyfeel, recording ability & much more......I really enjoyed the T2 experience today. I do have a few more questions if anyone would be kind enough to answer them...........?

1-While trying sounds in the sound banks I cam across Trumpet Shake & other(SA) sounds but when I tried playing them it was just a normal trumpet without the shake.......is there some way to access & use these new SA sounds or did I do something wrong when playing them? I read that you need to use the Mod wheel....or a Pedal fopr SA sounds....is this true?

2- Can someone explain what the extra opional RAM will let a player benefit from?

3- I tried recording a song w/ vocals but only the music was recorded.....I would assume you need a HD installed to get the benefits of Voc Recording also with the music w/2 Tracks? & would it save it afterwards as a WAV file on the HD to be able to play/or?

4- Can the multipads be saved to memory to be used with a certain registration?

5-Can OTS sounds be saved & recalled to a style without having to save the styles to USER first & renaming it like on the 3k?

6- I guess you need to install the CD in order to use the USB transfer program....does the tyros 2 come up as a extra drive on the PC?

More to come ......Thanx

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-01-2006).]

#218196 - 05/01/06 07:02 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I am fortunate enought to possess a CD of Alex Green, which he did some years ago on Technics KN6500. I can only imagine how good he makes the T2 sound. Any new CDs, Alex?
DonM

#218197 - 05/01/06 08:29 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Yes Don.....Alex has a new CD Out....
I'm listening to it as we speak....
Recorded on the T2 wonderful stuff!

he also has 33 Vol. of songs here...
http://www.psrtutorial.com/P/Green.html

#218198 - 05/02/06 03:42 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Ok ROUND #2 TYROS2 Questions........I was honered today by actually Playing a TYROS 2 with the kindness of SZ member & pro KB Player Alex Green who lives in my area & has always been a great friend. Now that Ive played a T2....What can I say? I was pretty much blown away at the fantastic sound & styles, ease of use out of the box, navagational layout, quality build, nice weight, excellent color display screen, big lit buttons, vocal efx, improved keyfeel, recording ability & much more......I really enjoyed the T2 experience today. I do have a few more questions if anyone would be kind enough to answer them...........?

1-While trying sounds in the sound banks I cam across Trumpet Shake & other(SA) sounds but when I tried playing them it was just a normal trumpet without the shake.......is there some way to access & use these new SA sounds or did I do something wrong when playing them? I read that you need to use the Mod wheel....or a Pedal fopr SA sounds....is this true?

For some sounds, you need the wheel or a foot pedal, but most other sounds like the trumpet are velocity sensitive. When I first got my Tyros2, I had to bang the keys hard to get that effect. I had to adjust my velocity settings as I play with a light touch. Works like a charm now. Another nice feature on the T2, there is a HELP button under the LCD which describes the voice and SA effect and describes how to play it.

2- Can someone explain what the extra opional RAM will let a player benefit from?

The Optional RAM will allow you to load custom voices from WAV files. That's IT!
For the song, "Man I feel Like a Woman", I actually sampled the signature intro into a WAV file and now sync that to a registration and call it up on demand. Very Cool. You can actually do drum loops this way.

3- I tried recording a song w/ vocals but only the music was recorded.....I would assume you need a HD installed to get the benefits of Voc Recording also with the music w/2 Tracks? & would it save it afterwards as a WAV file on the HD to be able to play/or?

Yes...you need the hard disk. Recording to the HD is so easy. Very Clean and powerful. I rehearse with this on all the time and playback my performance just to hear how crappy it really is and what I need to work on.

4- Can the multipads be saved to memory to be used with a certain registration?

Yes. But you want to save to hard disk as well so you have them backed up properly.

5-Can OTS sounds be saved & recalled to a style without having to save the styles to USER first & renaming it like on the 3k?

When editing the OTS sounds, I save to a registration which doesn't alter the original style, so I guess it's not really a user style.

6- I guess you need to install the CD in order to use the USB transfer program....does the tyros 2 come up as a extra drive on the PC?

I did not use the CD in order to transfer files to the Tyros. Windows Explorer simply sees it as an L: drive on my machine. You can Drag and Drop files, manager folders, etc etc. You must hold down the Musicfinder button while you power on the T2 in order to get into USB/PC connection mode. Then simply hit the Exit button when you are done and the Tyros will setup in regular music mode. I'm very careful here because of the hard disk. If you power off and power on the tyros too quickly, I'm afraid of damaging the hard disk. I have not heard of any reports of this, but I'm very cautious by nature.

More to come ......Thanx

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-01-2006).]

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#218199 - 05/02/06 04:35 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
KFingers Offline

Loc: Brighton - UK
Dnj - Just a clarification on some of the points.

The additional RAM is for loading user samples and mapping them to the T2 Keyboard. These can be real drum loops (ala Ketron), intruments, vocals or special effects. You use cheap (old) 16pin PC100 or PC133 memory.

I bought 1 Gbyte second user memory on Ebay - its cheap and works fine. The more memory you have the more samples you can map. Just remember you need to populate both slots with the same type and value memory SIMMS. You load the memory with samples stored on your HD so bear this in mind when selecting a size of HD - I put in an 80Gyte (agin second user from Ebay).

Yes you can store a multipad set to a registration - I use this quite a lot as I often mute the accompanyment guitar(s) and use one of the new electric or accoustic guitar strums in the m/pads. However, The registration doesn't store which if any of the 4 buttons you have selected which is a tiny oversight on Yamaha's part..

The vocal harmoniser is definately improved as Scott reported. I now use the "LOW" setting for vocal range on the MIC settings page and get better results. It's not perfect but it's very useable now for gigging and recording. I must admit I had not even notices this setting until Scott told me about it.

The lyrics display uses a variety of fixed or proportional fonts. The fixed fonts are a must if you also display chord symbols either above or below the words in order to show the chord changes in the correct places.

You can call up the lyrics from a dedicated "Text/Lyric" button on the T2 and view different pages by either using the forward and back buttons on the screen or a footpedal.

I use neither as I use multiple registrations for the words. I tend to build voices or variations for each verse or chorus so I put just the words for each section on to a different registration. This also allows me to use the largest sized fonts for the words as I am a little batlike with my vision. This works great if (like me) you want to keep a good song going as you can go straight to another chorus or verse and when you change the registration the words change also.

Is is difficult to be precise about the improved keyfeel. When I first got the T2 I noticed the difference at once but soon got used to it. However. I tried a T1 in the store the other day and boy did that feel like a backward step. Having said that, I never found the T1 keys to be a problem.

I also had to adjust the sensitivity of the keyboard for my playing style in order to get the best out of the SA voices. The footpedal or wheel is not the main control for the SA voices - your playing is.

In addition to velocity, it makes a difference as to whether you play legato or not. The guitars are particularly good if you play a legato upper interval of a fourth or less as this then slides up to the new note from the lower one. In addition, some of the SA effects are random or occur when you play the last note of a phrase (like string noise). It's surprising as to how quickly you can adapt your style.

Hope some of this helps.

Regards - Keith F

[This message has been edited by KFingers (edited 05-02-2006).]

#218200 - 05/02/06 10:47 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
HI DM;

Email me your home mailing address and I will be happy to send you my latest CD on Tyros 2.
The sounds are awesome. Best sounding keyboard I have ever owned.

It was my pleasure to have Donny down. The time went by so quickly. A sure sign we were having a great time.

Donny made my T2 really swing. He played it like he had it for months not for the first time.
I had mine for a few days and I was able to record 10 songs for Joe Waters great PSR site. Thats how easy it is to navigate this outstanding keyboard.

I have never enjoyed playing a keyboard as much as I have with my Tyros 2.
The best investment I have ever made.

Alex

#218201 - 05/02/06 11:35 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
DonM Offline

Alex, I sent you an email. Thanks! When I get a new CD ready, you'll be the first to get one, so be warned.
DonM

#218202 - 05/02/06 12:10 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Donny, what are you thinking of doing now...
are you going to beat me to the T-2 and get it before me???? Why the sudden change of heart and very hard mind-set...I admire your
ability to change quickly...please keep us all informed....good luck..
TR

#218203 - 05/02/06 12:11 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
DonM Offline

I know a secret about Donny. But I'm not telling. He wants to surprise Scott Yee.
DonM

#218204 - 05/02/06 12:22 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Tony Rome Offline

DON.....are we going to see "dueling Tyros 2's"....an interesting concept...should be
a great play-off....
TR

#218205 - 05/02/06 06:36 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
I know a secret about Donny. But I'm not telling. He wants to surprise Scott Yee.
DonM

At THIS point, I don't think anything he says/does next would surprise me. - Scott

#218206 - 05/02/06 07:48 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

OK BOYZ..........the cats out of the bag.....are you listening Scotty?

"TYROS 2 IS IN THE HOUSE BABY" time to put on my Robe, Silk Ascot & a Drink Glass of Good Brandy to Celebrate !!!!!!! Yippppeeee!!!

Man Im lovin this beautiful instrument, Wow what a Sound.... Im setting up performance registrations as we speak,
"Mr Wizard" Gary Diamond gave me a jump start to jog my Yamaha memory back in my head.....& now its a piece of cake since I already owned a 9k, 2k, 3k, OS is pretty similar to a point..I tweaked the master EQ, Mic settings, Voc settings, pedal contr, & Im on my way........

I know I'll have many questions along the way & I appreciate the help......funny I feel at home again with this KB.....cant wait to gig with it this week I got 4 coming up.......my juices are flowing ....next a Thumb drive, HD, Ramm..............etc etc .....

Thanx for your help everyone........

1- do I have to load the CD disc in order to use the USb transfers/or can I just hook up a USb wire and will my Lt recognize The t2 as a drive.....? or do I need teh Hd installed first.......

"You must hold down the Musicfinder button while you power on the T2 in order to get into USB/PC connection mode. Then simply hit the Exit button when you are done and the Tyros will setup in regular music mode.
"

2- what case is everyone using? I have a nice padded gator w/wheels but its a 76 key version.

3- what is the biggest size/type THUMB Drive I can use with the T2?

BTW.....if anyone needs KB's or any type of gear get in touch with SZ member AJ, as always thru the years he has always given me great service in a professional manner which I so much appreciate......
Thankyou My Friend!!!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-03-2006).]

#218207 - 05/03/06 03:44 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Congratulations Donny!!

Welcome to the dark side. You won't be sorry.

you may need to install the Yamaha USB driver from the CD to see the T2. Windows XP will detect the Tyros once it's in File Transfer mode, then ask for the driver CD. I would install the driver first, then connect the T2 to the computer so Windows XP will find the driver 1st shot.

I purchased the Tyros case from Yamaha. At first I wasn't sure if I Liked it or not. But after transporting it to about 20 gigs, I has performed well.

It's padded very nicely and has a padded flap that covers the keyboard. I put the music rack between this padded flap and the top cover of the case to protect it. It also has pockets on the inside of the lid to hold those music brackets, power cables, etc. It's a little pricey, but made very well with durable zippers, wheels, and carry handles.

I don't use Thumb drives, but I purchased a Compact Flash adapter that can accept all kinds of memory devices such as SD cards, CF Cards, memory Sticks, etc. and it works like a charm with the T2. I use a 1 gig Compact Flash Card just fine.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#218208 - 05/03/06 03:52 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Thanx for the info......& the congrats....
I work out all the little things in the next few days & buy a HD/THum Drive etc etc ......but for now Im loading a few custom styles via a USB floppy drive just to get them into the KB ......tommorow I take the T2 on stage & need to set it up for my shows.....Whew!!!

BTW can you load TEXT FILES via USB from floppy or do you need the HD ?

#218209 - 05/03/06 04:22 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

"TYROS 2 IS IN THE HOUSE BABY"

This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-03-2006).]

Donny: Congrats on the Tyros 2!! Glad to hear you lovin' that board. I'm toying with buying a new board at this point probably going to wait for a replacment for the 3000........but I was toying with the idea of adding midjay with my 88 key controller based on your very positive posts and your the sound on your CD. Umm, maybe it will be a T2 who knows?? At this point it's interesting to listen to what the Big Guys have to say. Again, congrats, enjoy.

#218210 - 05/03/06 04:39 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Stephen Thankyou........they are both excellent units.......... I hope to do a T2 CD down the road also.... but ultimatley only YOU can make the decision whats RIGHT for you & Your Music......I wish you luck my friend....I hope to hear good things from you in the future!!

#218211 - 05/03/06 05:14 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny,

when you install the Windows Driver for the T2, be sure to follow the directions exactly as written in the CD installation manual for your version of windows. This is really important to follow the step by step directions or else you will have problems with the connection.

Good Luck,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#218212 - 05/03/06 05:20 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Thanx Gary I surly will follow your advice as always MR WIZARD is my HERO!!!!!

Im like a kid in a candy store setting up the T2..... OMG!!!
"Play Music Every Day!!!"

#218213 - 05/03/06 05:21 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Tony Rome Offline

Donny you TURKEY.....you hid this one good..
congratulations....what was the main thing,
the most important thing that made you make the decision to change to the T-2....let us hear some music....good luck.
TR

#218214 - 05/03/06 05:49 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Tony Email me your address I'll get my CD out to you all recorded on the Midjay.....

"Swingin with the Big bands"

But now I move on to the next level with the T2.......so far Two Thumbs Up!!
I'll have more to say in a few weeks when Im set up......

Ciao

#218215 - 05/03/06 09:44 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Ciao, Donny ...
La desidero la fortuna buona col suo Ty 2 !!!

I don't know how anyone DIDN'T see this coming ... I'm just surprised it took so long for you to announce it ...

Best wishes, paesano ...

t.

#218216 - 05/03/06 10:16 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Ciao, Donny ...
t.

Tony, Tony, now I know why you've had a very succesful transplant from NY to RI. You're right at home with the language. I bet you fit right in with our friends on Federal Hill

Remind me sometime to tell you the story of Patriarca vending and finding a parking place on the hill when I was in sales.

#218217 - 05/03/06 11:52 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Ciao, Donny ...

I don't know how anyone DIDN'T see this coming ... I'm just surprised it took so long for you to announce it ...

Best wishes, paesano ...

t.

Tony... Gracia TUTTI Gumba!

#218218 - 05/03/06 11:59 AM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Please, stop slaughtering what used to be a beautiful and very musical language!

#218219 - 05/03/06 12:32 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer:
Please, stop slaughtering what used to be a beautiful and very musical language!

.... and you would say it ... how ?!?!?
t.

#218220 - 05/03/06 01:40 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Scottyee Offline

Quote:

Andrea, curious what you (and other italian as well as italian-american members here) think of 'up and coming' 27 year old Italian singer: Patrizio Buanne, of who I wrote about on: this thread . - Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 05-03-2006).]

#218221 - 05/03/06 09:08 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Tony,
the phrase you wrote was almost correct, but a better version could be: "Ti/Le auguro buona fortuna con il tuo/suo T2".
And Donny should have replied "Grazie di tutto, compà"
P.S.: when are you coming to Rome?

Scott,
I already replied in the thread you started; basically, this Patrizio Buanne is unknown here in Italy. I have read the bio on his website and so discovered that he moved to Vienna (Austria) when he was just 6, so it's not a surprise that nobody knows him here. Anyway, I am curious to hear your opinion about him.

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited 05-03-2006).]

#218222 - 05/04/06 04:12 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Tony,
the phrase you wrote was almost correct, but a better version could be: "Ti/Le auguro buona fortuna con il tuo/suo T2".
And Donny should have replied "Grazie di tutto, compà"
P.S.: when are you coming to Rome?
[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited 05-03-2006).]

.... Andrea ... As I have said previously, I do not speak Italian , and I got the translation from an English to Italian web site ...
My wife and I have started Italian lessons, and plan to continue after we come back from Italy...
We leave NY for Rome at night on May 24th... we should have some time to ourselves on the 25th before meeting up with the tour that night... perhaps we could contact each other and get to meet ... when I get the final itinery I will let you know where we will be staying ...
t.

#218223 - 05/15/06 06:50 PM Re: Tyros Questions for Scott Yee & All Users.....
Dnj Offline

ok I have a few more T2 questions if I may.............

1-what is the storage total size of the flash drive onboard the T2 ?

2-is the flash drive total linked together combining all smf, user styles, sounds etc.?

3- can you play Styles or Smf directly off the Hard Drive & is there any lag time? .... What about playing WAV files off the HD?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 05-15-2006).]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online