SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#217571 - 08/21/06 12:17 PM Re: Purchased a Yamaha PSR3000 last night
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
You're quite welcome Starkeeper. All of the mid to hi end Yamaha's are just loaded with features and functions. I'd love to see more discussions about some of these things here.

One of the primary reasons I opted for Yamaha again was because of all of the add on stuff for Yamaha's. The sounds on all of the arrangers I played were excellent, and I could have been happy with any of them. The ability to customize with some of the software and extras provided ( freely ) by folks like Michael P Bedesem, Jos Maas, Joe Waters, and Jorgen Sorenson, along with others who contributed styles, pads, etc, are a large part of the reason I chose a Yamaha again, after not having one for a few years.

AJ

[This message has been edited by Bluezplayer (edited 08-21-2006).]

#217572 - 08/22/06 05:27 AM Re: Purchased a Yamaha PSR3000 last night
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
When I was mulling over whether to buy a Yamaha PSR1500 or a Roland E60, I defintely considered all the 3rd party support I would be losing if I purchased a Roland. I would lose the sweet flute and sweet soprano sax, my favorite styles. I emailed Roland asking who would sell the E50/60 and they never replied, but they replied to someone on the Synthzone. When I found out it would only be carried by a dealer 160 miles from Toronto, Yamaha got the sale.
Starkeeper

#217573 - 08/22/06 12:16 PM Re: Purchased a Yamaha PSR3000 last night
Diki Online   content

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Starkeeper......
Good move, Congrats! The 3k is an excellent KB once set up properly....in fact I enjoy playing it more then my T2 on stage for many reasons.....I know your gonna make great music with yours....if you need help just give me a shout.

Kind of interested in what makes you enjoy the 3000 more than the T2 onstage, Donny. Not trying to stir anything up, just curious...... Did they drop anything you liked on the T2?

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 08-22-2006).]

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online