SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#217062 - 05/13/03 07:01 AM Re: What Does Playing an Arranger Keyboard do for You ?
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
I still can remember going to band practice (accordion)(Duluth Accordionares)(What! You haven't heard of them?)

http://genny.lib.umn.edu/sample.mp3

Anyway, going to lessons and always sneaking away to the Lowery Organ room. For me, those were my first arranger keyboards. Accompaniment, one-touch play, different registers other than organ sounds. Crude by today's standards (this was the early 70's) but oh what a blast to get to play with a rhythm section and play what I wanted to play. I was hooked.

Playing an arranger keyboard is only a pastime for me, but I can't think of a better way to pass the time.

mike

#217063 - 05/13/03 09:40 AM Re: What Does Playing an Arranger Keyboard do for You ?
Wis Offline

It is my way of living. I could not live
without my arrangers.

#217064 - 05/13/03 10:39 AM Re: What Does Playing an Arranger Keyboard do for You ?
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
I would have taken an interest if there were no arranger keyboards around... lol to this day i laugh at those who play non-arranger keyboards...they dont know wot they missing Plus I'm sure all of your girlfriends/wives know you extra special cos of ur arrnger keyboard talent

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online