SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#215829 - 06/25/01 10:00 PM Many thanks Dreamer
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
After the recent disaster that hit the BBS it is great to have you re-posting discussion that would have been lost forever. I am personally grateful, and I am sure many other BBS members appreciate your sterling efforts. Many thanks from me and Synth Zone.

#215830 - 06/25/01 11:10 PM Re: Many thanks Dreamer
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Well Nigel,
you make me flush now...
I am glad that you appreciate my little effort; I have other topics too saved on my hard disk but I don't know if someone is still interested; if you think it's worth the while, I could post all of them.
Please, let me know what you (or anyone else) think about that.
Andrea

#215831 - 06/25/01 11:52 PM Re: Many thanks Dreamer
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Nigel, you have many fans on your forum.
I think many people loves this site!!
that's the way there are so kind !!!
I also thanks dreamer for this work.
(i did this also early on a other topic)
Greetings Notlos.

#215832 - 06/26/01 02:32 AM Re: Many thanks Dreamer
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thanks again Dreamer. You have probably already submitted the most current and relevant threads. It was great to see them posted on the forum. Certainly in the future if a topic is raised that has been covered but lost then please do post it.

And Notlos, thanks for your kinds words of support.Funny you should post. I have just been listening to a MP3 rendition of Autumn Leaves that I think you performed on a SD-1. Great music and sounds ! You make the SD-1 really come to life and I was particularly impressed with your piano technique as well as the organ and horn parts. I really must try out the SD-1 after hearing that. (I will have to hear your other MP3 tunes also).

I can only hope that Synth Zone helps to encourage great music.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 06-26-2001).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online