SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#215339 - 01/18/05 11:37 AM my first days with the pa1x pro
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hi guys,

Only a few days playing and experience with my pa1x-pro and I'm so happy with all the nice features on this keyboard.

First the nice composition of the "ensemble" menu is great.
You have three upper's and can choose where you want the harmony and how.
example; if you want to make a "miller" registration you can choose :
lead clarinet
upp2 sax ensemble
upp3 tenor sax.
now we want the clarinet to play the lead "solo" note(ensemble off), we set the sax ensemble to (mute ensemble) this wil harmonise the sound without hearing the leadnote you playing (only lead clarinet)
upp 3 set the tenorsax one octave lower to the clarinet leadvoice and adjust all the volume's of the 3 tracks. Now set some good fx-effects(max 2)on the style and good fx-effects on the upper tracks (also max 2).
You must hear that sound !!!!!!!!!

Songbook feature: Here you can set a style registration with 4 one touch(memorize all like vocalist,effects,balance,style&sounds)
But also add your mp3's(optional board must be installed),midifiles and jukebox file's.
For each midifile you can add also 4 single touch registrations to the file and also the same for mp3'files. He reads also high quality mp3's files !!!!

I go to do more on this incredible keyboard!!

see you later !!!!

Notlos
www.notlos.com

------------------

#215340 - 01/18/05 05:52 PM Re: my first days with the pa1x pro
SYNTH_GUY Offline

Loc: CT/NY, USA
Sounds like your very happy with your new keyboard, I also think Korg has excellent sounds. Keep us updated.

#215341 - 01/19/05 03:28 PM Re: my first days with the pa1x pro
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
I go deeper in to the style functions:

you can change "every" instrument to the style with other: sounds,atack,release,cut off,sustain,... you can change the volume of every drum-kit ex basskick,snaredrum,cymbals,percusion(also detune every drumkit sound-note)Make three upper sound on different splits(you can assign every upper to a split-point on the upper part of the korg pa-1x pro , you can change different drumsounds on a variation of a drumstyle ex. variation A: drumkit x and variation B: drumkit Y,....

At this moment i'm testing the drumloops (.wav) to sync with the original drumstyles.
You can record a drumloop in to the sampler and syncronisize in the style function. make it to a slice function and it works fine in to the pa-1x...save it in to the usersound-bank and make it in a easy way to syncro to a style-arrangement.(standard on the pa-1x pro you have on the hardisk some styles that are made with this samples.

Notlos,
www.notlos.com

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online