I go deeper in to the style functions:

you can change "every" instrument to the style with other: sounds,atack,release,cut off,sustain,... you can change the volume of every drum-kit ex basskick,snaredrum,cymbals,percusion(also detune every drumkit sound-note)Make three upper sound on different splits(you can assign every upper to a split-point on the upper part of the korg pa-1x pro , you can change different drumsounds on a variation of a drumstyle ex. variation A: drumkit x and variation B: drumkit Y,....

At this moment i'm testing the drumloops (.wav) to sync with the original drumstyles.
You can record a drumloop in to the sampler and syncronisize in the style function. make it to a slice function and it works fine in to the pa-1x...save it in to the usersound-bank and make it in a easy way to syncro to a style-arrangement.(standard on the pa-1x pro you have on the hardisk some styles that are made with this samples.

Notlos,
www.notlos.com