SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#214099 - 12/22/05 05:48 PM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
pianodano Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia
Gary,

Sounds to me like some of the gazillion A**h*les that moved down here to southern Virginia may be headed back to wherever the H** they came from up north for the holidays. Maybe the bast**ds will stay there when they get back up there. Hell no ! I'll bet they can't wait to get back out of there and want to ruin our lives by coming back.

[This message has been edited by pianodano (edited 12-22-2005).]

#214100 - 12/22/05 06:18 PM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Gary:

From all your posts you are one of the most patient folks I've heard here at SZ. I don't blame you one bit for being so pi$$ed off. You have every right to. You know what they say about payback. I think I would have skipped the $50 bucks and called the POLICE and reported it as a hit and run. That's what I mean about being patient, you are also a gentleman. Not sure I would have been so restrained in the same situation.

Hope your tomorrow goes better!

#214101 - 12/22/05 06:49 PM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Gary, you pulling that old"You broke my mirror" trick...again..Maybe you should bump it up to a hundred dollars!!!

#214102 - 12/22/05 07:54 PM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Gary, you need a vacation...

#214103 - 12/22/05 08:12 PM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
Dnj Offline

Mix a new batch of KICKAPOO JOY JUICE !!!

#214104 - 12/22/05 09:18 PM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
vclocke Offline

Loc: riverside, ca, usa
Hey Gary,

As I was reading the first part of your story I was thinking, "geez, Gary hasn't said anything about moving to Southern California". You mean you have **sholes back there too? Hope things go better the rest of the holiday season. I'm finding that the older I get - the more **sholes I run across - the less patience I have. Take care!!

vc

------------------
Vern

#214105 - 12/23/05 04:56 AM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Vern, I thought we had a corner on the market when it comes to **sholes!

Fran, The old mirror will be replaced this morning. I called the junk yard and as I suspected, the price has gone up over the past few years to $35, but I still have to put it on and the temperature this morning is a balmy 19 degrees at 8:30 a.m..

DNJ, last night I calmed the tooth pain with a couple green bananna margarettas and 4 aspirin tablets. I think I have enough margaretta mix to last till Tuesday when the dentist gets back to his office.

Guy, I was older, bigger and a lot meaner than the **shole that smacked my mirror. He backed down real fast when he realized he was caught red handed.

Today is my last Christmas party of the season, a 1-hour nursing home job that's relatively close to home. After 27 Christmas parties I'm glad that this is the last time this year I have to sing all those Christmas songs. Ironically, January's schedule is even more hectic and many of the folks that I performed for this holiday season have already reserved dates for next December. If I keep going at this rate, I'll soon be known as the Donny Pesce of the Chesapeake Bay region.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#214106 - 12/23/05 05:02 AM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
After 27 Christmas parties I'm glad that this is the last time this year I have to sing all those Christmas songs.
Cheers,
Gary

Gary ... Just remember, all those "Jingle Bell Rock's" are makin' the cash register rock ...
t.

#214107 - 12/23/05 06:23 AM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Gary,

Did you ad-lib and sing "All I want for Christmas is my old front tooth".

The show must go on. Break a leg. I mean tooth.

Jerry

[This message has been edited by Jerryghr (edited 12-23-2005).]

#214108 - 12/23/05 06:30 AM Re: Just when you thought it was gonna' be a good day...
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Gary.....You be's very lucky that the SOB didn't pull a gun and start blasting...you
got a lot of CRAZIES up there in the DC area
that are packin....now a-days it takes a lot of guts (or should I say a little lower)
to even confront someone on the highway...
God Bless ya....remember UD and the Van...
the CRAZIES are out.....Merry Christmas...
kisses and hugs for Carole....
TR

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online