regards

#211638 - 04/11/07 01:44 PM Re: NEWS FROM LIONSTRACS
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy

#211639 - 04/11/07 02:14 PM Re: NEWS FROM LIONSTRACS
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Very funny, Dom

To be honest, I would LOVE to get one of these, once the reality matches the hype. I am possibly one of the few here at SZ that DOES use DAWs and VSTi's extensively, and that could use most of the fancier functions that it offers.

But I am not going near it with a barge-pole until it equals or surpasses even my current G70, yet alone a T2 or E80 AS AN ARRANGER. I already have a Mac based DAW. I already have a bunch of VSTi's. I don't need to duplicate their function. I would like the best arranger I can afford.

Until the MS's styles blow my G70 out of the water WITHOUT me putting in a supertanker boatload full of work, please don't waste your time sending me to a page where I can buy a MS! If that is Italian humor, it's about as funny as Mussolini.

And no, I do not want to talk 'privately' with any factory reps or developers. Post your comments publicly (hire a translator, too) so all of us get the benefit. Post your demos publicly. Stop treating us like idiots.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it IS a duck...! I don't care that with months of work, and a few more updates, it MIGHT have some eagle-like characteristics.

Once it 'flies like an eagle', THEN come back and direct me to the place I can buy one..... We've been on this treadmill for what, two or three years now? Still waiting for your demos to match your hype. I'm running out of patience...

#211640 - 04/11/07 02:42 PM Re: NEWS FROM LIONSTRACS
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Diki..are you running out of patience?
...then it mean that you are a loser....
You can never doing some important in your life IF you always running out of patience for this small stuff.

Look at me...after the all Sh...t that you continue give me...I'm still here and the Mediastation will continue grown without END.
To be strong and a lot of patience...one day I'm sure that I will be payed.
And you know why?
Because the future is only under PC system and the Mediastation is starting to give the all what you there are dreaming from years...
Just patience...is only software to develope and NOT and new hardware keyboard to rebuilding with some new keys and 10-14 megavoice sounds every time....

If you really love your PC setup, ton of VST, applications...may you show me IF with your system you can play ONE waltz, then one March and one 8 beat styles and change the sounds in the right hand?
Just how will make one simple CASIO arranger...just shown me if your big setup is ready for make so one simple basic features...
AH..I will not see that you need 3-5 minute for switch one style and loading the all setups again..this feature can make every standard PC system.
Just shown us one simple CASIO arranger setup.
I will see what you can do.
I'm here and I wait too.
Now we will see how much true patience you have...talking is really so easy...shown is totally different.
cheers

#211641 - 04/11/07 03:17 PM Re: NEWS FROM LIONSTRACS
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
You can never doing some important in your life IF you always running out of patience for this small stuff.

Look at me...after the all Sh...t that you continue give me...I'm still here and the Mediastation will continue grown without END.
And you know why?
Because the future is only under PC system and the Mediastation is starting to give the all what you there are dreaming from years...
Just patience...is only software to develope and NOT and new hardware keyboard to rebuilding with some new keys and 10-14 megavoice sounds every time....

If you really love your PC setup, ton of VST, applications...may you show me IF with your system you can play ONE waltz, then one March and one 8 beat styles and change the sounds in the right hand?
Just how will make one simple CASIO arranger...just shown me if your big setup is ready for make so one simple basic features...
AH..I will not see that you need 3-5 minute for switch one style and loading the all setups again..this feature can make every standard PC system.
I'm here and I wait too.
Now we will see how much true patience you have...talking is really so easy...shown is totally different.
cheers

Firstly, Domenik, call your potential customers a 'loser' and see how your business develops. More Italian humor?

Secondly, crap styles are not 'small stuff' (except MAYBE to a guy that is more interested in features than sound)

Thirdly, I am NOT giving you sh*t. I am merely pointing out the difference between your hype, and the abysmal demos at your site. If YOU can't make it good, how are we?

Fourthly, most people buy an arranger for what it does NOW... and THEN they worry about the future. No-one in their right minds buy a crappy sounding arranger and just HOPES it will sound better in the future. They buy the best sounding arranger made NOW, and at least have something they can play without waiting for YEARS before it compares to a 'closed' system arranger.

If you continue to treat the legitimate worries of the majority of your potential customers with such contempt, well, you can only continue to upgrade it if you are in business.... And that won't be long if you don't pony up some decent styles, and quick.

#211642 - 04/11/07 10:35 PM Re: NEWS FROM LIONSTRACS
TommyF Offline

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:

And you know why?

I'm here and I wait too.
cheers

I can't believe what I am reading here. Lionstracs can't be a serious business when the owner can treat potential customers this way. I am sure that after this nobody here at Synthzone would even consider buying a Mediastation.

Kind regards,
Tommy

[This message has been edited by TommyF (edited 04-11-2007).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online