SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#210522 - 09/16/04 05:16 AM Captain Russ
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
My relatives are here from Lexington. I was telling them about you. Where can they go to hear you perform?

Tom

Tom

#210523 - 09/16/04 07:36 AM Re: Captain Russ
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Tom: I have been working Wednesday through Saturday on the patio of Merrick Inn off Tates creek Road from 7:00 to 10:00
through the summer for 13 seasons. This year I only work there on Thursdays and Saturdays, because I have been working Wed and Saturdays (most weeks)at Guiseppes on Nicholasville Road for a friend who has major health issues. I'm trying to hold the Guiseppes job for him in the event he gets better, which is not very likely. This works out, because the owners of these two restaurants are good friends.

After the Patio season (usually about the 2nd week in October), I'll work at Gusieppes on Friday and Saturday if my friend hasn't recovered. Next season, I'll be back to 4 nights at Merrick.

The Merrick owners opened a 2nd place two years ago called Murrays' on Harrodsburg Road. In the winters, I work there whatever nights I don't have booked for private events.

Please have your parents say hello. If they'd like to check with me anytime to find out where I am or just visit, just have them call 253-0390. I'm looking forward to meeting and talking with them.

Best personal regards,

Russ

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online