This was posted by Joe Waters at PSR Tutorial and I thought it would be a good idea to get input from Synthzone members as well.

"We accepted Logo submissions throughout March and I am happy to report we received quite a few submissions. Now, let's narrow the choice down. Anyone who wants may vote, but only vote once. Look through all the candidates. They are available on the Logo Contest page . All the logos on that page have been scaled to be 200 pixels wide. If you click on any logo, you can see an expanded version. Pick any SEVEN logos of your choice, order doesn't matter. I'll add up all the votes after a week of voting and we will narrow the choice down to the top vote getters. Indicate your selection by the design number. Note that Design 9 actually has 5 variants (9a, 9b, 9c, 9d, and 9e). You can vote by responding directly to this forum note or by sending me ( jpwaters@gmail.com ) your choices in an email. Voting starts now and will extend through the end of April 8 (next Friday)."

Cast your vote!

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)