SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#207570 - 09/02/04 12:06 PM Anyone have this (BIG)problem too?
Vadim Offline

Me and some other musicians noticed(obviously) this problem in our keyboards(G-1000, Em-2000, VA-76): after recording a track in 16-track sequencer after pressing [stop]button, the "working..." screen comes up, usualy it`s from 2 secs to 20 seconds, but sometimes it comes up and stays forever the only way out is to turn the keyboard off and on,(It never happens at the beggining, usualy we can "feel" when it`s going to happen, If I only start the song about up to 6 tracks no problem, but when I add tracks or megre to a track, than when its can happen), any of you have the same?Is this problem also in Roland Workstations. Or is this problem in other like KORG, YAMAHA etc...?

#207571 - 09/02/04 01:09 PM Re: Anyone have this (BIG)problem too?
Dnj Offline

Talk to Fran Carango he is the Roland answer man...

francarango@nni.com

#207572 - 09/03/04 12:10 PM Re: Anyone have this (BIG)problem too?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
It means it's "saving" data. Did you ever let it run it's course to the end, even if it was a few minutes?

#207573 - 09/04/04 12:08 PM Re: Anyone have this (BIG)problem too?
Vadim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
It means it's "saving" data. Did you ever let it run it's course to the end, even if it was a few minutes?

I hate to type this response again, `cause I did it once but the virus(Bloodhound.w32.EP) on my computer shutted down the system...

I let it run it`s coarse for about half an hour!(don`t know how long my other friend let it run), there is a way we can when it`s being "stuck", when it is "working" corectly, the metronome led blinks but sometimes it kindda pauses(because Proccessor gives more attention to the sequencer "working" thing), but when the "working" thing goes for a long time, and the metronome light counts as if nothing is going on and the working screen is still on.
[On Korg Triton Studio when youI press stop it stops right away and you can record another track, no "working" thing... strange....]

#207574 - 09/05/04 06:55 AM Re: Anyone have this (BIG)problem too?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
1/2 hour is too long.
You need to get that checked. Maybe a new O/S is available for your kb?

#207575 - 09/06/04 01:19 PM Re: Anyone have this (BIG)problem too?
Vadim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
1/2 hour is too long.
You need to get that checked. Maybe a new O/S is available for your kb?

I have the latest OS on it(2.01).It`s not just my keyboard, exactly the same problem is on friend`s Em-2000 and on G-1000.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online