After the two sets that I created in 2001 I have now composed a "superset" for the KORG
PA-80 consisting of 160 Performances, 128
user sounds and 48 user styles.
The Performances include the best of the two previous sets as well as many new ones, and improved ones.It is my belief that ,particularly among PA users too much value is attributed to the never ending search for new styles.
Raising this subject on the leading KORG PA-80 discussion site, it turned out virtually ALL owners either use the factory presets, or have meanwhile loaded some of my stuff. I suppose I should consider this a compliment but in actual fact I am rather disappointed. I was hoping to exchange performances with others etc. etc.
After years of programming Performances on the Soltons and later the Roland G-800 it is my humble opinion that very often a good
Performance with adequate settings for volumes, effects, etc, with the proper choice of upper and lower sounds, AND with the right instruments allotted in the Acc.section, drums adjusted, etc.etc.
beats many a new style...........
Anyway to cut a long(er) story short, as I have no site myself you can find this new "superset" of mine on Fabio's site:
http://www.chez.com/fabiopa80korg/pcgpa80korg.htm

For those of you owning a PA-80, do try them out and good luck.

John.