SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#206319 - 07/09/06 05:02 PM Help - Associating Text File w/T2 Registrations?
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Hi folks - I have searched around on the board and haven't found the answer - I know if this is possible you guys have mastered it.

I want to save text files (lyrics/chords) and have the registrations automatically associate the right text file that I have displayed when I save the registration. Is that possible? I've read something about converting them all to bit maps...just wondering if anyone has cracked this nut before - or if it's "uncrackable"...

Thanks in advance for any and all advice!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#206320 - 07/09/06 05:40 PM Re: Help - Associating Text File w/T2 Registrations?
Dnj Offline

Its easy....save your lyrics/chords using a NOTEPAD TXT file only on your PC....

save it on a thumb drive

load it into the T2 via USB

bring up a Registration

push the Lyrics button to find the TXT file you desire, open it.....

then just hit Memory & SAVE both to the Registration & then importantly
SAVE TO THE BANK!!

Thats it

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 07-09-2006).]

#206321 - 07/09/06 05:48 PM Re: Help - Associating Text File w/T2 Registrations?
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Wow Donny! Thanks for the prompt response! I knew the experts would have it figured out. I'm just getting around to putting my chords and lyrics into text files.... slow but it will be worth it. Thanks so much!

I had messed around researching the text files but thought the lyric thing only worked w/Midi song files.... thanks again!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#206322 - 07/09/06 06:08 PM Re: Help - Associating Text File w/T2 Registrations?
Dnj Offline

No prob.....just remember to make sure its a TXT file

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online