SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#205646 - 12/06/06 01:12 PM Style needed - Richard Clayderman - La Cumparsita
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
I need a style that is as close as possible to Richard Clayderman's version of La Cumparsita from his album named 'Tango'.

I am using the Rock Cha Cha pattern on the Tyros 2 but it is a bit to heavy for my liking. need something sound more acoustic and lighter and also with a much more dynamic bass line.

Thanks in advance.
Nick

#205647 - 12/06/06 02:39 PM Re: Style needed - Richard Clayderman - La Cumparsita
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Richard Clayderman's version of La Cumparsita
I‘ve not heard Richard’s rendition of La Cumparsita, my first thought would be to try the Tangos in your keyboard. Mute some of the parts or whatever.

I’m sure better information would come from anyone who has heard Richard Clayderman's version of La Cumparsita.

John C.

#205648 - 12/06/06 04:19 PM Re: Style needed - Richard Clayderman - La Cumparsita
Nick G Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by bruno123:
Richard Clayderman's version of La Cumparsita
I‘ve not heard Richard’s rendition of La Cumparsita, my first thought would be to try the Tangos in your keyboard. Mute some of the parts or whatever.

I’m sure better information would come from anyone who has heard Richard Clayderman's version of La Cumparsita.

John C.

The Richard Clayderman version is a very simple Latin Rock Cha Cha. He didnt play the song with the traiditional Tango beat.

The style i am after is very close to a simple 8 beat but has a different bass line. i dont know what the correct term is to use to describe it, those that have heard this version should know what Im talking about...

#205649 - 12/07/06 03:36 PM Re: Style needed - Richard Clayderman - La Cumparsita
Nick G Offline

this thread can be deleted - I ended up making the style myself

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online