SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#204330 - 11/05/05 08:17 AM THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you Dan for the excellent service.
The new Ty 2 is on the rack yesterday afternoon and although I have only had an hour with it up till now, I can see it is as great as I knew it was going to be. What a machine and sound. Just awesome
Thanks so much to you and your people for getting this machine out to us West Coast People with a minimum of time loss and no extra cost. YOU ARE APPRECIATED.
I am nominating you for the best internet dealer. this is my second purchase from you so I am doubly pleased
Best to you and yours,
BEBOP

#204331 - 11/05/05 08:24 AM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
Dnj Offline

Bebop......
Congrats on your new T2 KB.....use it well and make beautiful music !!! Any Demos coming?

BTW, Dan O is Da Man, an Honest dealer that Shoots Straight & GETS THE JOB DONE!

#204332 - 11/05/05 10:20 AM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Billy....Congratulations on your new toy...
keep us all posted with new tunes...enjoy...
Tony Rome

#204333 - 11/05/05 12:03 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
BEBOP Offline

Thanks Guys,
I just found the on button and that works. Now I am going to try the demos button and see if that works too
Later, (about a week later)
Bebop

#204334 - 11/05/05 05:30 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
church Offline

Loc: Fremont,CA.
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Thanks Guys,
I just found the on button and that works. Now I am going to try the demos button and see if that works too
Bebop
All right BEBOP,I'm happy for you,and jealous,I sit in front of my 3000,and pretend it's a T2,only works for a short while.Wife has to have over $5000 of teeth work OUCH!there goes my T2,T3.She pass down from her Family.I got my Styles from the T2 today,not bad,some Variations miss some voices,and Styles,when Michael b comes out with his MidplayerII maybe better.Guitar Center said that the would like to get the T2,may be in Dec.If I was to get the T2,but want to hear,and play it,I would have to sell my KN6000,and PSR3000,Tony will let me know when it comes in at G/C.Haven't asked him if he would Trade and the Diff.so on.Take care.
Ron

#204335 - 11/05/05 05:59 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hey Bob,

congrats on your new Tyros2.
Hope to get mine soon too....

So is it at home or in your RV?

Have lots of fun exploring it.
Give us an update from time to time.

Eric

#204336 - 11/05/05 06:03 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Quote:
Originally posted by church:
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
[b]Thanks Guys,
Bebop
All right BEBOP,I'm happy for you,and jealous,I sit in front of my 3000,and pretend it's a T2,only works for a short while.Wife has to have over $5000 of teeth work OUCH!there goes my T2,T3.She pass down from her Family.I got my Styles from the T2 today,not bad,some Variations miss some voices,and Styles,when Michael b comes out with his MidplayerII maybe better.Guitar Center said that the would like to get the T2,may be in Dec.If I was to get the T2,but want to hear,and play it,I would have to sell my KN6000,and PSR3000,Tony will let me know when it comes in at G/C.Haven't asked him if he would Trade and the Diff.so on.Take care.
Ron

[/B]

Hey Church...you can bring your wife down here to Mexico have her teeth done pay for the airfare and hotel enjoy a vacation for a week and still have money leftover to put toward your T-2......
Tony Rome

#204337 - 11/05/05 07:32 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric, B:
Hey Bob,

congrats on your new Tyros2.
Hope to get mine soon too....

So is it at home or in your RV?

Have lots of fun exploring it.
Give us an update from time to time.

Eric

HI ERIC,
It is here in the recording studio at my house. I will be going on a 10 day trip over thanksgiving and it will go with me in the Motorhome and then I will have lots of free time to study it and the manuals.
Did you get yours yet?
Bill not Bob the BEBOP

#204338 - 11/05/05 08:15 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
This is gonna' be neat! Bebop will soon have a motor home with a T2 mounted on the dashboard so he can drive a play too. Go for it big guy.;>)

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#204339 - 11/05/05 09:58 PM Re: THE NEW TYROS 2 IS ON THE RACK!
BEBOP Offline

Almost Gary, but only when Jann is driving, then I can seranade her so she don't grind her teeth so much
Bebop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online