SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#204034 - 03/27/06 02:13 AM Pakefield Keyboard Festival UK
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hello All
My copy of Organ & Keyboard magazine arrived today, and has the full details of next months Pakefield Organ & Keyboard festival, (Formally at Caister but now moved down the road to Pakefield) I have therefore uploaded the Program of Events, so that you can all see what goes on.
I will not be attending, as I normally go to the Blackpool Festival in May, although some of the Synth Zone Members will be going, and so will no doubt post a report. (No Open Days Unfortunatly)
Enjoy.

Bill
http://rapidshare.de/files/16537113/Pakefield.pdf.html

[This message has been edited by abacus (edited 03-27-2006).]

#204035 - 03/27/06 02:56 AM Re: Pakefield Keyboard Festival UK
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Hello Bill
Looks as if I have miscalculated on my holiday breaks this year
We have just come back from our Spring holiday. Guess where we went?!!!! Lowestoft (or near there , anyway!)
On the 23rd April we will be a long way away from there and therefore will not be able to see and hear my Idol, Peter Baartmans , who plays there in that evening
I remember that I have tried to get to the Caister Exhibition for a couple of years now and have been unable to. Now it moves to Pakefield ! and I miss it again.
Such is my luck this year.
BTW, you say you are moving. Back up north?
cheers
Eddie Johnson

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

#204036 - 03/27/06 08:45 AM Re: Pakefield Keyboard Festival UK
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
abacus. Yes I will try to do a report when I return home from the 7 night Keyboard Festival at end of April. It's full board this time ( 3 meals a day) so I will have to watch my Cholesterol levels..Ha!!!!.
There are as you stated some good players including George Fleury, German Jazz Organist who I saw some years ago. He has small stubby fingers, but they can move very fast.

#204037 - 03/29/06 01:44 PM Re: Pakefield Keyboard Festival UK
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Hi there.
I'm hopefully going to go to the one later in the year if there's any places left. Think it's about September time, not sure without looking though.
Maybe Ketron with have an SD1 sucessor out by then to get my paws on.

#204038 - 03/29/06 02:25 PM Re: Pakefield Keyboard Festival UK
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:

There are as you stated some good players including George Fleury, German Jazz Organist who I saw some years ago. He has small stubby fingers, but they can move very fast.[/B]

Minor correction: George Fleury is Swiss.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online