SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#201759 - 11/14/05 05:02 AM Re: So How Happy are all You NEW TYROS 2 Owners Now?
trevorjohn Offline

Loc: Cambridge United Kingdom
After two weeks with my T2 I am very happy with it apart from one or two difficulties in getting things to save when I want them to but that is probably due to my elderly brain going into retard mode.

Everything about it is better than the T1 to me, except for one feature.. I cannot understand why they moved the four OTS buttons over to the far right-hand side of the keyboard. It has always seemed to me that the more controls that can be operated by the left hand the better. Especially if one's right hand is playing around the middle of the board I found it annoying to have to flick over and back when I want to change the OTS without changing the style.

I have now added an MFC10 Foot Controller which has solved the problem for me and I am now a happy bunny again. First three gigs with the T2 this week.. Fingers crossed!!! (Not while I'm playing though)

Trevor

#201760 - 11/15/05 10:32 PM Re: So How Happy are all You NEW TYROS 2 Owners Now?
jamman Offline

Loc: City of Angels in the golden s...
Quote:
Originally posted by Caragabal:
It came up and was burst within three days.
You go to a doctor and he will give you an antibiotic which takes a fortnight to work.

Cousin Ken

sure it helps if it's viral(which is more than 80% of flus),hot salty water or even doing nothing - the sore throat will go away in 3 days.(if you have normal defence mech).

not so with bacterial infection,without antibiotics-you may have a acute renal failure since bacterial infection is not stopped by hot water or symtomatic relievers like tylonol and so on.

#201761 - 11/16/05 12:23 AM Re: So How Happy are all You NEW TYROS 2 Owners Now?
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Judging by all the above the KN7000 still rules

#201762 - 11/16/05 02:26 AM Re: So How Happy are all You NEW TYROS 2 Owners Now?
trevorjohn Offline

Loc: Cambridge United Kingdom
Sorry Johnnie, but not in my book it doesn't.I speak from experience having had the Kn7000 for a year and although I agree that it is a great board I prefer the Tyros 1 or 2.

Trevor

#201763 - 11/16/05 08:42 AM Re: So How Happy are all You NEW TYROS 2 Owners Now?
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by trevorjohn:
Sorry Johnnie, but not in my book it doesn't.

It's a very simple equation really because, I use usb audio and since the Tyros 1 OR 2 cannot do that the 7k is far better for my needs

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online