SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#201712 - 11/08/01 12:45 PM George Kaye Please read in...
Arbaz Offline

Hello George,
You have written that "in Version 3.0 which is coming out in about a week or two will also include a sampler with up to 64 MB of memory from a flash card." can you tell me which type of flash card does PA-80 use is it compact flash card, Smart media card? Have you tried any flash card cause in o.s. 2.0.2 (which is available now) you can format the flash card I would really appreciate any info you have on this matter. Thanking you in advance.

Quote:
Good job AJ.
The only thing I would like to mention is that you state that the Korg PA80 didn't have a sequencer in earlier versions of the software and they have always had both a backing sequencer and a song 16 track sequencer. Also, I think it is important to know that in Version 3.0 which is coming out in about a week or two will also include a sampler with up to 64 MB of memory from a flash card.
You gave us a lot of information. Thank You,
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California

[This message has been edited by Arbaz (edited 11-08-2001).]

#201713 - 11/08/01 09:12 PM Re: George Kaye Please read in...
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Arbaz,
It is a flash card like solton uses on the X1. It is not a smart media card. All Korg has told me so far is that it probably wont support the 128 MB card and only up to 64MB. I don't know what exact type of card will work. Korg isn't telling too much so far.
George Kaye
(Retired 2021)

#201714 - 11/09/01 08:23 AM Re: George Kaye Please read in...
Arbaz Offline

Thank you George, interesting that X1 also uses the same type of flash card, well thanks for the reply.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online