SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#201502 - 11/18/05 07:20 PM Re: Got my T2
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Hi Terry,
Glad to hear you got a T2 and that you are enjoying it! I am listening to your new tune as I type this but will address that in the other post!

Secondly with regard to Terry's BBS I would like to publicly state that it is a wondeful supportive place to visit and urge anyone who has not sampled it's delights to try it. Very cool and friendly people. I think it silly to think if you visit one you can't visit the other! I have learned an immense amount (and not just musically) from many of the folks both here and at 'Chops' and other boards I visit. Spread the love guys!

Having said that I must apologise to you Terry for not having dropped in there for a while.TBH I have not been visiting anywhere at all until last week and only then after Don Mason sought me out, helped me pull my socks up and made me realise I was being a bit stupid (so whats new )

I too had a hissy fit (but only with myself.... no-one else will argue with me ) The culmination was that I sold every bit of music gear I owned. The Tyros included! (Silly silly me!) Regretting it now of course!!! SO I am on the hunt for new gear! Mid life crisis come early I think!!

Anyway.... enjoy your new board. From what I can hear you are already making very good use of it.
Very very best wishes
Tony

#201503 - 11/18/05 07:57 PM Re: Got my T2
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony W:
Hi Terry,
Glad to hear you got a T2 and that you are enjoying it! I am listening to your new tune as I type this but will address that in the other post!

Secondly with regard to Terry's BBS I would like to publicly state that it is a wondeful supportive place to visit and urge anyone who has not sampled it's delights to try it. Very cool and friendly people. I think it silly to think if you visit one you can't visit the other! I have learned an immense amount (and not just musically) from many of the folks both here and at 'Chops' and other boards I visit. Spread the love guys!

Having said that I must apologise to you Terry for not having dropped in there for a while.TBH I have not been visiting anywhere at all until last week and only then after Don Mason sought me out, helped me pull my socks up and made me realise I was being a bit stupid (so whats new )

I too had a hissy fit (but only with myself.... no-one else will argue with me ) The culmination was that I sold every bit of music gear I owned. The Tyros included! (Silly silly me!) Regretting it now of course!!! SO I am on the hunt for new gear! Mid life crisis come early I think!!

Anyway.... enjoy your new board. From what I can hear you are already making very good use of it.
Very very best wishes
Tony

Tony Im glad your back also.....I missed ya dude......Hope to hear some great music from you soon....I still listen to the songs you recorded for me ........get back up on the horse and RIDE My frend....like the wind!!!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 11-18-2005).]

#201504 - 11/18/05 08:16 PM Re: Got my T2
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Thanks for the welcome back Donny!
Best wishes
Tony

#201505 - 11/18/05 11:48 PM Re: Got my T2
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cavanaugh:
Why do you feel that those of us who have remained on the Synthzone forum care that you now have a T2?

Huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:

We are going to get together over thanksgiving holidays and jam some jazz. Should be a lot of fun. Terry is bringing his guitar also

This sounds great. Ok, don't forget to share pics,record & post some Tyros2 + guitar songs you guys do together.

Scott

#201506 - 11/19/05 01:06 AM Re: Got my T2
Caragabal Offline

Loc: Hobart Tasmania Australia
What is a hissy fit.

Cousin Ken

#201507 - 11/19/05 10:17 AM Re: Got my T2
trtjazz Offline

Thanks again to those here who have posted welcoming comments.

Tom,
Nice second try, but I'm not playing.

------------------
jam on,
Terry
http://www.musicchops.com/forums/

#201508 - 11/19/05 10:26 AM Re: Got my T2
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
Congratulations on your tyros2 the benchmark. Wishing u many hours of inspired music

#201509 - 11/19/05 12:31 PM Re: Got my T2
trtjazz Offline

Thank you.

------------------
jam on,
Terry
http://www.musicchops.com/forums/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online