Got my T2

Posted by: trtjazz

Got my T2 - 11/17/05 04:44 PM

Picked mine up today and so far well worth the price of upgrade for me.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry
http://www.musicchops.com/forums/
Posted by: Tony Rome

Re: Got my T2 - 11/17/05 06:09 PM

Terry...Congratulations on your T-2....good
luck and many happy hours of playing....post
some music....
Tony Rome
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Got my T2 - 11/17/05 07:16 PM

Terry,

Congratulations on the T2, and I hope to hear something posted by you in the neat future using your latest machine.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy
Posted by: BEBOP

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 10:45 AM

Terry,
Happy for you. I am enjoying mine too.
We are going to get together over thanksgiving holidays and jam some jazz. Should be a lot of fun. Terry is bringing his guitar also
Looking forward to next week Terry,
Best to you and yours,
Bebop
Posted by: Tom Cavanaugh

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 11:10 AM

Terry,

I'm a little confused. You used to be an active contributing member of this forum. If I recall correctly you had a hissy fit about something and announced your intention of dropping out. You started your own discussion group and BBS. Why do you feel that those of us who have remained on the Synthzone forum care that you now have a T2?
Thanks for sharing with us.

Tom
Posted by: zuki

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 11:27 AM

..uh oh, it's heating up again.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cavanaugh:
Terry,

I'm a little confused. You used to be an active contributing member of this forum. If I recall correctly you had a hissy fit about something and announced your intention of dropping out. You started your own discussion group and BBS. Why do you feel that those of us who have remained on the Synthzone forum care that you now have a T2?
Thanks for sharing with us.Tom

I was wondering the same thing Tom....I hope we get an answer to your question?

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 02:35 PM

Thanks to those with civil comments.

Bill, I look forward to our jam as well.

To Tom and Donny.

Sorry, I don't feed the trolls, find someone else to play with.

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://www.musicchops.com/forums/

[This message has been edited by trtjazz (edited 11-18-2005).]
Posted by: Tom Cavanaugh

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 04:09 PM

Yep I'm a troll. I'm a troll because I live under the bridge (Mackinac) here in Michigan. Donny however lives in N.J. and as far as I know he doesn't qualify. In my day civil comments didn't include name calling. I guess that makes me old.

I thought it was a very valid question. You take your ball and go home, you ignore us for months and then say "Hey look what I have!"

I always thought that you were a very valuable contributor to the forum. I was disappointed you decided to leave us.

Tom

[This message has been edited by Tom Cavanaugh (edited 11-18-2005).]
Posted by: Clif Anderson

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 04:27 PM

Obviously I missed something. Anyway, I bet several of us would like to hear some more detailed impressions of your T2.
Posted by: Tony W

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 07:20 PM

Hi Terry,
Glad to hear you got a T2 and that you are enjoying it! I am listening to your new tune as I type this but will address that in the other post!

Secondly with regard to Terry's BBS I would like to publicly state that it is a wondeful supportive place to visit and urge anyone who has not sampled it's delights to try it. Very cool and friendly people. I think it silly to think if you visit one you can't visit the other! I have learned an immense amount (and not just musically) from many of the folks both here and at 'Chops' and other boards I visit. Spread the love guys!

Having said that I must apologise to you Terry for not having dropped in there for a while.TBH I have not been visiting anywhere at all until last week and only then after Don Mason sought me out, helped me pull my socks up and made me realise I was being a bit stupid (so whats new )

I too had a hissy fit (but only with myself.... no-one else will argue with me ) The culmination was that I sold every bit of music gear I owned. The Tyros included! (Silly silly me!) Regretting it now of course!!! SO I am on the hunt for new gear! Mid life crisis come early I think!!

Anyway.... enjoy your new board. From what I can hear you are already making very good use of it.
Very very best wishes
Tony
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony W:
Hi Terry,
Glad to hear you got a T2 and that you are enjoying it! I am listening to your new tune as I type this but will address that in the other post!

Secondly with regard to Terry's BBS I would like to publicly state that it is a wondeful supportive place to visit and urge anyone who has not sampled it's delights to try it. Very cool and friendly people. I think it silly to think if you visit one you can't visit the other! I have learned an immense amount (and not just musically) from many of the folks both here and at 'Chops' and other boards I visit. Spread the love guys!

Having said that I must apologise to you Terry for not having dropped in there for a while.TBH I have not been visiting anywhere at all until last week and only then after Don Mason sought me out, helped me pull my socks up and made me realise I was being a bit stupid (so whats new )

I too had a hissy fit (but only with myself.... no-one else will argue with me ) The culmination was that I sold every bit of music gear I owned. The Tyros included! (Silly silly me!) Regretting it now of course!!! SO I am on the hunt for new gear! Mid life crisis come early I think!!

Anyway.... enjoy your new board. From what I can hear you are already making very good use of it.
Very very best wishes
Tony

Tony Im glad your back also.....I missed ya dude......Hope to hear some great music from you soon....I still listen to the songs you recorded for me ........get back up on the horse and RIDE My frend....like the wind!!!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 11-18-2005).]
Posted by: Tony W

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 08:16 PM

Thanks for the welcome back Donny!
Best wishes
Tony
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Got my T2 - 11/18/05 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cavanaugh:
Why do you feel that those of us who have remained on the Synthzone forum care that you now have a T2?

Huh?

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:

We are going to get together over thanksgiving holidays and jam some jazz. Should be a lot of fun. Terry is bringing his guitar also

This sounds great. Ok, don't forget to share pics,record & post some Tyros2 + guitar songs you guys do together.

Scott
Posted by: Caragabal

Re: Got my T2 - 11/19/05 01:06 AM

What is a hissy fit.

Cousin Ken

Re: Got my T2 - 11/19/05 10:17 AM

Thanks again to those here who have posted welcoming comments.

Tom,
Nice second try, but I'm not playing.

------------------
jam on,
Terry
Posted by: rolandfan

Re: Got my T2 - 11/19/05 10:26 AM

Congratulations on your tyros2 the benchmark. Wishing u many hours of inspired music

Re: Got my T2 - 11/19/05 12:31 PM

Thank you.

------------------
jam on,
Terry