SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#201219 - 01/22/05 03:19 PM ANY Korg Triton owners in the house??
KN_Fan Offline

Sorry to post this again guys...

ANY Triton Studio owners in the house?? I posted questions at the other forums, seems that either I don't get the directions I wanted or just I see some 100 views, but I get replies that I don't even understand. I don't know if I'm asking questions they don't understand or they just don't share their tips or something??

Perhaps posting here, people from the more similar (arranger) background can help me??

Kbrkr...please answer also? I emailed you through hotmail.

Jonas

#201220 - 01/22/05 07:22 PM Re: ANY Korg Triton owners in the house??
KN_Fan Offline

NOBODY?? HeLLO??

Now I'm thinking I'm more frustrated with getting no help rather than dealing with this keyboard.

[This message has been edited by KN_Fan (edited 01-22-2005).]

#201221 - 01/22/05 09:07 PM Re: ANY Korg Triton owners in the house??
Dnj Offline

http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Korg+-+Trinity,+Triton,+Prophecy,+Z1&number=13&DaysPrune=30&LastLogin=

#201222 - 01/22/05 10:03 PM Re: ANY Korg Triton owners in the house??
KN_Fan Offline

Yikes-
That's bad...means besides kbrkr, nobody uses Triton Studio here.

Hah...my dad saw my post (he reads synthzone)..he said

"If you want something easy to carry, easy to program, nice sounds, easy to play and not too expensive.........try.......

PSR 3000"

#201223 - 01/23/05 06:20 AM Re: ANY Korg Triton owners in the house??
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
This forum is full or arranger owners, and teh Triton Studio is not an arranger. Many of us have owned one, and sold them because of their inability to stimulate and create is the same EZ pashion that a high quality arranger can. It's a great instrument if you want to do contemporary, hip hop, R&B, R&R all from scratch. It also has great sequencer abilities, but the final determining factors for me were the poor piano sound, lack of inteligent arranger features, and overall "more for modern" music aproach.
My clients are from all age groups and I need a more versitile instument to access all styles and genres of music. Arrangers fit the bill better for me.

Go to eBay ..... there are millions of brainwashed people that buy what's on MTV without question. Kork has the inside cover of KB Magazine too, so the high profile advertising sucks buyers in. You'll sell it ... buyt not as easily on this forum.
I also doubt that you'll get $2000 for it, but who knws? Throw it up there and see what the market will bear!

#201224 - 01/23/05 08:23 AM Re: ANY Korg Triton owners in the house??
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Sorry Jonas, my Hotmail account get's purged everyday due to spam and I must have purged your email by accident.

What is your Triton Question?

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#201225 - 01/23/05 10:34 AM Re: ANY Korg Triton owners in the house??
KN_Fan Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by kbrkr:
Sorry Jonas, my Hotmail account get's purged everyday due to spam and I must have purged your email by accident.

What is your Triton Question?

I was gonna ask if you could help me with my Studio since you own an extreme. Trying to ask for answers either in the Irishacts or tritonhaven like pulling teeth. Probably they're having problems as much as I do that's why hardly nobody replies. Also too many 'basic' or 'expected' Korg knowledge we have to know so posting question may lead to five other questions.

but at this point it's kind of moot.

#201226 - 01/23/05 02:10 PM Re: ANY Korg Triton owners in the house??
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Jonas,

I recommend you obtain the Korg Tutorial DVD that is available if you want to extract functionality out of your keyboard. I purchased one for the Motif and it really helped.

Al

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online