Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#200661 - 08/18/06 04:36 AM ReVamped Web Site
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#200662 - 08/18/06 11:59 AM Re: ReVamped Web Site
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Better revamp the website again. None of the MP3 demos work.

Jerry

#200663 - 08/18/06 12:51 PM Re: ReVamped Web Site
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
It does mention on the site about the MP3s not working, however the site should be completely finished within the week and so everything should then be working.

#200664 - 08/27/06 06:22 PM Re: ReVamped Web Site
KeithB Offline

Loc: Melbourne AUSTRALIA
I am very dissapointed with the Carillon styles. I had high expectations of some really exciting styles to fire up my Tyros 2 with innovative rythms and voice settings. Alas, no OTS therefore no voices, styles a bland "oomp pah oomp pah" type. The latter I could have put up with but I expect that professionals selling their wares should be able at least give us amateurs some excellent voice combinations.
The disks purchased were Ballroom 2, Latin & Jazz and Modern Latin.
Given that some also have only 2 intros and endings suggests that they are old PSR styles and NOT specificaly for the Tyros 2 (which was the advertised enticement that I responded to)
The good thing they arrived from the UK to Australia within one week following an alerting despatch email.
Conclusion, service good, product not good (to my expectations)
Keith

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online