SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#200461 - 01/07/02 09:21 PM INCREDIBLE !!
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi everyone, I had some trouble w/ my SD1, freezing on me, I wrote to George Key, the Yahoo (Solton Group), also to Ketron Italy, only 3-4 days ago......INCREDIBLE...I got my problem fix.......in 33 years as profesional musician I had just about had any brand of instrument.....like most of you, BUT is the first time I got an answer DIRECT from the FACTORY....LISTEN (other brands) this is COSTUMER SERVICE....gives confidence to buyers and people that maybe considering purchasing an instrument....Thanks. I just wanted you to know...

------------------
mdorantes

#200462 - 01/07/02 09:44 PM Re: INCREDIBLE !!
mbl Offline

Loc: el paso tx
Would you please tell us what was wrong and how they helped fix it?

Thanks.

#200463 - 01/07/02 10:21 PM Re: INCREDIBLE !!
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
The problem was that when you turn it "on", the screen stays blank, it does not go to boot the OS ( I already have the 2.0 install since came out), and or, if you where playing suddenly got frozen....you had to turn it off the on again....disaster when you are performing, but I use also the X1, so, that was the problem.
To get it fix is simple, just change a condenser and they also include the drawing, to me, is different because I live (for now) in Queretaro Mexico, no dealers available ( I drove 3 days to buy it ), just a few weeks ago a new Ketron distribuitor/importer open in Guadalajara, they are very new, even do, they offer to help me, they know very little about the pruduct, so, if you have a similar situation, go to your nearest dealer.....I´m impress in how a "small" factory backs up their products.
My e-mail is tatox1@yahoo.com for any interested in the info..

------------------
mdorantes

#200464 - 01/08/02 01:30 AM Re: INCREDIBLE !!
Roel Offline

Great !

I truly hope Ketron is able to fix the other problems (mentioned in my 'letter to Ketron') very soon too.

Roel

#200465 - 01/08/02 09:25 PM Re: INCREDIBLE !!
mbl Offline

Loc: el paso tx
Queretaro Mexico
----------------------
Saludos amigo. I am in Cd. Juarez Mexico right now. Even though I am lucky to just jump over to El Paso TX, my Yamaha is still waiting for tech response. All I got is just an email so far. It plays, though.

Thanks for the info.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online