SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#200 - 11/02/04 05:07 PM Going to buy a Triton Le
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I finnaly found a keyboard that I could be happy with and one that will be able to grow with me. I decided on the Triton Le. Mainly becuse of it's sound and feel plus it just fits my style of music making. Which I discoverd is New Age. I found this one patch that just struck the right chord (heh heh little keyboard hummor ) It's called Indian Ocean, and right away I was composing my own music. I did not feel intimiaded or anxious, but relaxed.

I know I have made some bad choices in the past and done a lot and said a lot of stupid things. But I am totaly serious about getting a Triton Le. Especially now that I found the style of music that I want to create. I know the Le lacks a lot of the features found on the other Triton Keyboards, but that is okay with me. I like simplisity, since I am a simple man.

Of course this mean selling the Juno-106 and the Korg ER-1. But that's okay I was never really big on them or analog synths anayway.

#201 - 11/04/04 07:35 PM Re: Going to buy a Triton Le
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
You may want to check out the new Roland FantomXa 61 key version.... It's just like the Le, basically a chopped version of the bigger Fantoms. I think it sells for under $1,300 Just about two hundred more than the Le and loaded with more features for the price too

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#202 - 11/05/04 09:05 AM Re: Going to buy a Triton Le
RW Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Paul,
at some point you're going to have to give up on the search for the right board and begin the journey of making music. The Le is a nice way to go. When you feel the Le isn't cutting it, don't give up on it... You've got to make it talk!

Peace bro.
Bob
<><

#203 - 11/05/04 04:30 PM Re: Going to buy a Triton Le
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Bob. Actually I was able to make the Le sing, when I demoed one at Guitar Center. This is one synth I know I will stick with.

I did check out the Fantom XA Squeak: It is a nice board but it's just a little to complicated for me. There is too much on the board to mess with. The Le is simple, plus I am more of a KORG man than a Roland man.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online