SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#199218 - 08/08/06 10:20 AM Korg PA1X (possible Scam)
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Another possible scam. Sorry to keep posting them, but not everyone can pick these out like many of us can on the Zone.

This one is a Korg PA1X. Same exact picture, and location of the last scam reported here of a PA1X. Also contact email has root "gmail.com" like many of the other scams that look like this particular ad.

Squeak
http://cgi.ebay.com/Korg-PA1X-61-Key-Pro...1QQcmdZViewItem
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#199219 - 08/08/06 10:33 AM Re: Korg PA1X (possible Scam)
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
I see this one isn't based in China. There have been loads of T2's G70's, PA1x on from 4 different people based in China or so it says, all with 0 feedback and starting them off ridiculously cheap. These people must think musicians are right thick to fall for these scams. It's about time Ebay did something about them.
This PA1x person does have quite a bit of feedback so maybe legit, but at the price I'd be careful.

#199220 - 08/08/06 10:45 AM Re: Korg PA1X (possible Scam)
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
listing has already been removed! Actually the root of the email address for contact, as well as the feedback, and picture used in this one is exactly like prior scams. That's what tipped me off.. This was (as with many cases) a hi-jacked account which is why the feedback was good.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online