New to forum...I currently own a VA-76 and really love it...I don't think I'm as technically advanced as some of you but have played professionally for more than 35 years and am currently use my VA-76 for creating music for my church's praise band (really only have a bass player who plays with me so the arranger is great for creating a full band sound..)...have found the va-76 to be very user friendly and easy to navigate even without the manual, which is also good....unlike some of you I have called roland many times and have always found them helpful and accessable, although a toll free number would be nice....Anyway, to the point...I saw the demo dvd on line for the g-70 and was VERY impressed with the keyboard based on that alone...have not been able to find one locally to try it out but am considering buying it anyway as I really think many of the features would be very useful to me especially the dynamic level adjustment for the styles which follows the dynamics of the live player...also am using a tc helicon voice prism plus for harmonies and I understand that the g-70 has this built in and is supposed to be very good....Has anyone tried the voice harmonies on the g-70 and could comment???....What sort of price should I look for???...I understand that msrp is 3995, is that right....what are others paying and is the 1.06 the latest software version and should I expect that to be installed at the factory or will I need to download that??? Thanks for any help provided....