SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#197339 - 02/14/02 09:45 AM XD1 Jukebox
MrMelody55 Offline

Loc: Tustin, CA, US
Does anybody know if I can set the Jukebox to play continuously? I mean, this function is useless if I have to stand there and hit "Start" for every song.

Also, the Pitch and Mod wheels on my X1 don't work. Someone suggested that the cables might have been disconnected inside. Is this true and easy to fix?

Thanks a bunch
MM

[This message has been edited by MrMelody55 (edited 02-14-2002).]

#197340 - 02/14/02 12:35 PM Re: XD1 Jukebox
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
You can chain songs together into sets and play them back by selecting ONE name. eg:
Cocktail, swing, dance etc...

#197341 - 02/14/02 12:46 PM Re: XD1 Jukebox
George Pchakjian Offline

Loc: Irvine Ca, USA
MM, Welcome to the forum,
Does the wheel work with some of the registrations or you tried them all?? and no luck..Being a used keyboard , the previous owner could have programed it that way..
Uncle Dave is rigth , you will have to save all the songs that you want to play like a juke box and make a chain file on the hard drive..I live next to Tustin Market Pl. If you need help I can show you how to do it..

George.

JerjyBeck

#197342 - 02/14/02 01:14 PM Re: XD1 Jukebox
MrMelody55 Offline

Loc: Tustin, CA, US
Hello George and uncle Dave,

I'm new to the X1 but really enjoy it. I checked everything on the wheels, finally contacted Ketron and Bell Solton and they both suggested that the wiring may have been broken inside.

Anyway, how do I create the chain?

Thanks for your help
MM

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online