SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#196786 - 11/02/06 05:18 AM Re: Best 76 Key
jamman Offline

Loc: City of Angels in the golden s...
I prefer G70's keys/keybed to anything on the market including T2 and PA1x pro.

But that does'nt mean I would get one.
I think T2 is the best overall ARRANGER to play live.And psr 3000 is best arranger under $2000.

just IMO.

[This message has been edited by jamman (edited 11-02-2006).]

#196787 - 11/02/06 07:06 AM Re: Best 76 Key
KFingers Offline

Loc: Brighton - UK
Hey Janman - I'm with you

I have a T2 and ....
Love the sounds - Hate the build
Love the styles - Hate the keyboard
Love the weight - Hate the price
Love this forum - Hate all this really stupid bickering

I also love Rolands - G70 is OK but the E80 is brilliant - I also love the Ketrons but you can't always have everything..

I respect Dikki and have always found him to have balanced views which is not something you can say about everyone whether they put smiley faces on their posts or not

I guess that what is important to me (at this moment in time) is more important than all the crap features that the T2 also has - So what - it's my decision stand or fall.

I have never vented my spleen in one of these peeing competitions before and I'll probably get shot down in flames for it but sadly this forum aint what it was.

That's all folks....

#196788 - 11/02/06 07:36 AM Re: Best 76 Key
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Well said.
But how do you vent a spleen? With a .45 caliber?
DonM
almost forgot

[This message has been edited by DonM (edited 11-02-2006).]

#196789 - 11/02/06 09:48 AM Re: Best 76 Key
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Sorry, Nick, you are talking to the wrong guy. I am the first to criticize my own G70, I am very happy to admit there are things about it I would like improved, and I don't mind a bit you posting with your honest assessment of it's sound, or OS or weight(!) or anything you feel like critiquing.....

But I would never call your opinion 'garbage'..... You are as entitled to it as I am to mine. It's this belittling of anyone that has ANYTHING negative to say about the almighty T2 that is so frustrating, and then to justify it by saying you would never belittle anyone else's arranger that is just doublespeak..... That is EXACTLY what you are doing by saying someone's opinion in 'garbage'

As you can read in the above posts, I am not the only one who prefers the G70 build quality. Must be a lot of garbage out there........

You see, Nick, this thread was humming along nicely until you decided to call another member's opinion 'garbage'. Imagine how things would have got if someone simply replied in as puerile a manner as you that, no, it was YOUR opinion that was 'garbage'. You probably would not have liked that.

I know I didn't......

#196790 - 11/02/06 12:15 PM Re: Best 76 Key
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Ahhh, "Deja Vu all over again". Well, at least I've learned a few things (and isn't that what this board is all about), such as;

1. The words "arranger keyboard", by their simple utterance, can elicit such emotional responses as "go f*** yourself" and other well thought-out and colorful phrases.

2. Intellect flies out the window when one's feelings are hurt.

3. There IS a "perfect" keyboard; it's called "the one I own".

4. Manufacturers are listening intently and Chord Sequencers will appear on all 2007 models (even those under $500).

5. Judging from most of the music posted here, 61 vs 76 keys, keybed feel, and build-quality is the least of most members problems.

6. And from the "where are you from" post, apparently the US is not the capitol of the world (and especially not the arranger keyboard world).

I'm proposing that some of that energy used to create these highly entertaining but ultimately useless posts, be diverted to practicing scales.

From a (partly) reformed "nasty-post" writer,

Peace,

chas

#196791 - 11/02/06 01:18 PM Re: Best 76 Key
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
RIGHT ON, Chas...please don't COMPLETELY convert to being nice all the time...I'd miss the humor and well articulated opinions!!

Regards,

Russ

#196792 - 11/02/06 01:35 PM Re: Best 76 Key
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Chas is an out spoken, old goat too....almost forgot the smiley face..

#196793 - 11/02/06 02:53 PM Re: Best 76 Key
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Is it true that Levittown, PA has been officially added to the Axis of Evil, led by evil dictator Kim Jong Carango? I understand that he has tested the biggest bomb in the history of man, the G1000. Effects from this bomb could be felt as far away as.....Marcus Hook.

chas

#196794 - 11/03/06 06:36 PM Re: Best 76 Key
jonesyboy Offline

Any chance that we can revert back to the original question of "Best 76 key" KB. I am looking at a wersi - any thoughts on good/bad points of the Wersi brand - don't know mnuch about them but the demo cd they sent me sounds really good,
Thanks in advance to everyone for the help,
Hopefully this won't start another war of words with rubbish posts!
Thanks
Mark
(Or sometjhing like that)
Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Is it true that Levittown, PA has been officially added to the Axis of Evil, led by evil dictator Kim Jong Carango? I understand that he has tested the biggest bomb in the history of man, the G1000. Effects from this bomb could be felt as far away as.....Marcus Hook.

chas

[This message has been edited by jonesyboy (edited 11-03-2006).]

#196795 - 11/03/06 06:38 PM Re: Best 76 Key
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
There are some Wersi owners here and they seem very happy. I would suggest you start a new topic with this question, because, as you suggested, this one has gotten off track.
DonM

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online