Hi Everyone

For awhile now, I've been using Triton-Rack patch "program B019-String Quartet" for short solos in orchestral arrangements. So far, I've been pretty successful at editing this patch to the point where I feel comfortable using it in secondary positions
behind the Vienna Symphonic solo strings.
But one thing keeps nagging at me, though.
I haven't been able to gain any sort of dynamic control over the vibrato of this instrument. With Amp EG's I'm pretty good
at editing Midi control, but Filter EG,s have always given me problems. I need to be able to override the vibrato that is programmed into this patch. I don't want to remove it, but I need real-time control over how much of it is introduced, the speed of it, and when it is introduced. If I can do this, my Triton will definitely move up a couple of chairs in my virtual violin section. If you reply, please try to be as specific as possible, because I will be entering Patch Edit and following your instructions. If it is helpful, I can edit either at the module itself, or I can do so onscreen using SoundDiver or TritonEditPro.
Thanks in advance for your help.