I got it as a refurb for $139. Then realized that it didn't come with a car kit: an extra $55. Then discovered that the reception as a portable radio is not very good, so I purchased antenna headphones that they sell for another $25.

Strong points: Beautiful design, very compact, colored display, very portable. Very comfortable and great sounding headphones. The biggest strong point is that you can be hearing a song, and at any point, if you like it, you can press record, and the song gets recorded to the hard drive. It stores up to 50 hours of music. Cool. You can organize your music by attaching the Inno to the computer.

Weak points: I really miss the preset buttons that my Delphi radio had - up to 30 presets. It's very tough and dangerous to channel surf in the car. You are able to press just one button that gives you a list of your favorite radio stations, and you can scroll through them and select one. I don't think that this was designed for driving really, but I cannot afford two radios with two subscriptions.

Another weak point is the reception as a portable radio. I can be in most of the rooms of my house, and if I point the radio the right way, I get a signal, and I can enjoy. But I took a walk with it for the first time, and it was unacceptable. I purchased these antenna headphones. Hopefully, they are comfortable.

Just like the Delphi, you can scroll through other radio stations while still listening to the current station. But the Delphi will show on its display two of three things - you choose: The name of the channel, the artist, and the song. The Inno only gives you the choice of showing one of the three.

Another weakness is no expansion of storage. For me, 50 hours is a lot of music. XM could not put in an expansion slot, because of copyright issues.

It's a nice toy.

I am waiting for a new technology that Xm is coming out with. A $25 chip that you can use to go from one satelite capable radio to another. The radio will not work without the chip. You could keep one radio in your home, one portable radio, and one in your car. Whichever radio you want to use, you insert the chip and listen.

Beakybird