SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#194824 - 10/28/03 10:36 PM Back again!
jinxchin Offline

Loc: Wichita, KS, USA
Hello everyone!

My, my, my...........looks like theres more cats here than ever before, and that's wonderful. Just wanted to say "Hi" to all the cool musicians on this board particularly Uncle Dave, Scott Yee, TRTJazz, IDTROD, DOn and the rest. I have rather busy with projects, both musical and non-musical (I prefer musical projects, can't you tell) and I have been checking this board from time to time, although I didn't leave any messages.

Just wanted to see what the latest was in the arranger world.......I just saw a video for the Genesys and the sounds seem really good.....I have also heard the Tyros and it sounds killer too........looks like harder decisions have to be made among us musicians as these products get so unbelievably good in making music!

#194825 - 10/29/03 04:46 AM Re: Back again!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Sorry, but i don't recognize the name. Did you change your user name? Who are you?

#194826 - 10/29/03 04:52 AM Re: Back again!
Dnj Offline

Jinxchin,
http://www.jinxchin.com

Longtime....I love your website, the Christmas Song is awesome.. I love the groove...on that one besides all your other work.....please stop by here often.....

take care

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 10-29-2003).]

#194827 - 10/29/03 07:25 AM Re: Back again!
jinxchin Offline

Hi again! Thanks for the re-welcome! Uncle Dave, I don't know if we have directly conversed over this forum, but I have read your comments here many a time. Plus, it really has been a long time since I have been here. I can't even remember if I actually did change my user name or not! For what it's worth, if I did ever have an older user name in this forum, it would have been DONGGGOI.

Ah Donny, the Golden Voice of NJ! Good to hear from you again. Thanks for the kind words and I hope you keep on wowing the audiences over there! Thanks for visiting my site again.

[This message has been edited by jinxchin (edited 10-29-2003).]

#194828 - 10/29/03 09:24 AM Re: Back again!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
hi Jinx, fellow asian bro here . . . GREAT to see you back! Your site's looking fantastic as usual. Enjoyed catching up with what's going on in your life. Looking forward to hearing your music of which I assume is included in the upcoming BeautyFirst commercial: "Find Beautiful" http://www.jinxchin.com/jinxnews/#

Btw: Cool card trick! http://www.jinxchin.com/jinxnews/videos.htm Integrating a novelty skit with the music act is a definite PLUS. I've even seriously considered adding a dummy to my act (currently reading a book called Ventriloquism Made Easy , by Kolby King), but still havin trouble keeping my lips from moving

Jinx and friends (on another note): I'm booked to perform at the annual San Francisco Chinese New Years Parade Festival held in Feb 2004: http://www.chineseparade.com so invite all my SZ friends here to visit San Francisco then, not only to catch my performance, but to experience what's considered (by many) to be one of the 'top ten' parade festival events in the Country (USA).

Scott

#194829 - 10/29/03 10:00 AM Re: Back again!
Dnj Offline

Scott....

Congrats my friend....sounds like a great event. Too bad its 3000 miles away from NJ...but I hope you'll take many pics to post on your website for us to see, or maybe a video too. Will you be on a float?

Good Luck!!

------------------
www.donnypesce.com

#194830 - 10/29/03 06:33 PM Re: Back again!
jinxchin Offline

Hey Scott,

Are you REALLY getting into ventrilquism?? Surely you jest! I bet it would be hilarous though! But congrats on the festival. I am sure you will have a blast! Will you tailor your repertoire to the event, or will you be doing your standard sets?

#194831 - 10/30/03 09:47 AM Re: Back again!
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
jinxchin,

Hello to you. I like your site. I will listen to some of the music and let you know what I think. welcome back.

#194832 - 10/30/03 01:38 PM Re: Back again!
jinxchin Offline

Hi SK880User!

Thanks for the kind words, and I used to be an SK76 user myself!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online