SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#193686 - 12/13/05 04:43 PM ANIMUSIC: I like this
MrEd Offline

I really enjoyed a very unique music show that I saw last night on television.

The show had computerized/keyboard music playing nice sounds and good rhythms which were synchronized to animated instruments.

My description definitely does not give it the justice that it deserves, nor does the 30-second video samples but....

TAKE A LOOK at the different video samples on the ANIMUSIC website and tell me what you think.

See samples of this unique musical creation at Animusic

Which arranger/workstation could be used to create some of these tech-instrument sounds?

Ed

[This message has been edited by MrEd (edited 12-13-2005).]

#193687 - 12/13/05 07:04 PM Re: ANIMUSIC: I like this
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Great Stuff!!!! I've been a fan of AniMusic for a few years. I just bought their 2nd DVD. The directors commentary on both DVDs tell a lot about how it all works and was put together. I really hope they release a version of the MidiMotion software. I've done some sequencing, but wouldn't it be way cool to add animation to your midi's??
Of course the DVDs are animated, but it does make one wonder if some of what you actually see could be done in the real, mechanical world? I love the music tracks too. I would like to know what they were sequenced/played on and what synth(s) were used for the final mix. Check it all out on their website.
animusic.com -charley

#193688 - 12/14/05 09:17 AM Re: ANIMUSIC: I like this
MrEd Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by rattley:
Great Stuff!!!! I've been a fan of AniMusic for a few years. I just bought their 2nd DVD. The directors commentary on both DVDs tell a lot about how it all works and was put together. I really hope they release a version of the MidiMotion software. I've done some sequencing, but wouldn't it be way cool to add animation to your midi's??
Of course the DVDs are animated, but it does make one wonder if some of what you actually see could be done in the real, mechanical world? I love the music tracks too. I would like to know what they were sequenced/played on and what synth(s) were used for the final mix. Check it all out on their website.
animusic.com -charley

Charley,
I'm going to buy the DVDs too. When I watched it on tv, the music along with the animated show was very relaxing. I really enjoyed it.

When you get the Tyros2, the next thing you have to get is a super large video screen for it and start building some animated/light show stuff thats synced to the rhythm of the Tyros2.

Could be the start of something new...
A person can can go play for a dance or do a performance at the senior's event (Moose, Elks, etc), and for the people that don't want to dance, they can sit back, enjoy the music AND take in the the show from the video display. Some of those halls have an overhead video projector that could probably be plugged in to.

Oh oh, I've been down this 'creative brainstorm' path before.

I better control myself before I go quit my day job.
MrsEd would not be very happy with me. I did that once before and it did not work out

Ed

#193689 - 12/14/05 02:11 PM Re: ANIMUSIC: I like this
MagicUser Offline

Loc: New York, USA
My son has been a big fan of ANIMUSIC for years after I showed him the Pipe Dream clip. He does computer animation and that is a cool computer animation. It is on the top of his list for his birthday so I might get it for him this year.

- Brian

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online