SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#19289 - 01/08/01 05:04 PM Any Triton news ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Last week i was visiting my local retailer to buy the vintage EXB card for my Triton. They told me there that Korg will announce new addons for Triton as well as a totally new operationg system version.
I asked for details but they only told me that two new EXB rom cards (one orchestral and one with better piano samples ) are on the way.

I asked many questions about new Triton OS version and i was told that "...Korg people keep their mouth closed and say nothing about V3 until they're ready to announce it..."

Please do you have further information on that V3 whatever that means ?

Thank you

Ted

#19290 - 01/08/01 05:08 PM Re: Any Triton news ?
vic83 Offline

Loc: Florida
re sampling!(I hope?)

#19291 - 01/08/01 05:11 PM Re: Any Triton news ?
vic83 Offline

Loc: Florida
and for the piano card...

I'm sure we will be disappointed as always.

(wish to know who made the piano in the keyboard)

------------------
vic

#19292 - 01/08/01 06:18 PM Re: Any Triton news ?
Arvon45 Offline

Loc: USA
I spoke with someone who knows aout this. He was faxed a memo saying that O.S. 3 for Triton will fix MOST of current Triton issues.

This will be announced at the February Winter NAMM.

My guess is resampling, sequencer improvements, and for sure a MOSS improvement.

#19293 - 01/08/01 07:15 PM Re: Any Triton news ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

New features that's really nice. Where can in find more info about that new operating system version ? I cannot wait

Ted

#19294 - 01/22/01 03:38 AM Re: Any Triton news ?
Korgasm Offline

Loc: Australia
Doesn't look like there is a new OS 3.0 at NAMM- spewing!!!!! Well mabey mid year!! We must have resampling and better quantizing functions in the sequencer Korg.

Yeah I can't work out the logic behind this new 'Karma' synthe but then I could not work out the logic of bringing out the 4 note polyphonic MS2000 12 months ago either and I would love to own that synthe. So I guess I'll be filled with technolust after playing the Karma too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online