Hi Again,
The G70 really has some great backing accompanyment then! That piano work sounds like a midi file. Very nice. Your work is, of course, first class too! lol
Thanks for the pix Gary. I have a couple of single braced x-stands and i've never been thrilled with them. The double braced does look solid tho...and with a 2nd tier pretty handy. I probably will go with that idea when I go out with the board. I'm really just trying to do something with my spare ultimate connections instead of scrapping them. I do a bit of dj work too and i need a good ceremony music platform....thats prob what i'll end up using the ultimate stand for the most. I'll call lecover and get a nice fitted one for it after i'm done and it should be a neat setup to put my small ceremony music mixer on. I did take your advice on the z5500 gary. I'm only using the sub with a powered eon 10. Thats a good sound. :-)
Thanks jeff. Its always a neat look to see the Apex. Although, they always look as if someone bumped it sideways, that there might be trouble! But i've never used it.
Thanks again. I'll keep checking back for those pix don. If you cant dig them up, let me know and i'll go from memory.
Larry :-)