SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#192590 - 10/27/03 05:42 PM Re: i30 is best on the planet, Jazz is the only music, and dave can't carry a tune in a b
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
You guys are jealous because I can sequence a tune in 10 minutes and it takes you guys weeks to do one tune and my styles aren't boring 4 bar loops like your's. Ha! Ha! After the intro on Big Band no more horns until the ending on many styles with you know what board!!! It's back to the same old 4 bar loops of the combo styles between the intro and ending of the Big Band styles. Ha! Ha!

#192591 - 10/27/03 06:08 PM Re: i30 is best on the planet, Jazz is the only music, and dave can't carry a tune in a b
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
The Tyros can play 32 Bar Loops maybe an even greater number. But there aren't many Styles on the Tyros that take advantage of that. In fact there's only one that I'm aware of. Maybe someone else can enlighten us further. But at least it has the capability to play a 32 Bar Loop. I agree with you Boo, that Arranger Styles should be full of 32 Bar Loops. I guess it takes Yamaha a considerable more amount of time to develop the more sophisticated Styles hence the reason there's nary a one on their Arrangers. I hope they wake up to the fact that people like to play along with Styles that have larger Bar Loops than the 4 Bar Loops they mostly provide now.

Btw, glad you're enjoying that i30 Boo. As long as it sounds good enough to your ears (and that's the only thing that counts besides those that hear you play) And as long as they're not throwing tomatoes at you I guess you ain't doing too bad. Who cares if the i30 is going on 5 years old. As long as you enjoy it, that's all that matters.

Best regards,
Mike

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online