SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#192423 - 09/10/04 01:30 AM PSRUTI(5.9)
Heiko Offline

Loc: Konstanz, Germany
My German Forum-friend Robby has discovered a bad bug in PSRUTI(5.8). The program sometimes removes lyric-events from the midifile. This even happens, if a midifile is loaded and saved immediately.

The bug is repaired with the version 5.9. My HP is updated:
www.heikoplate.de -> Welcome to hpmusic -> Downloads -> PSRUTI

If you find any strange behavior of PSRUTI, it would be nice, if you send me a mail (Kontact on mei HP).

Regards Heiko

#192424 - 09/10/04 04:36 AM Re: PSRUTI(5.9)
MacAllcock Offline

Loc: Preston, Lancashire, England
I must look at this program if only because the user support looks excellent!

#192425 - 09/10/04 08:30 AM Re: PSRUTI(5.9)
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Heiko,

Keep up the good work and I know I speak for everyone when I say thanks for your tireless efforts in making the technical aspects of being a performer an easier task.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#192426 - 09/10/04 08:43 AM Re: PSRUTI(5.9)
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Thank you - Danke, Heiko!

Best regards,
Mike

#192427 - 09/10/04 09:23 PM Re: PSRUTI(5.9)
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
I use Heiko's 'PSRReg' program, and find it an indispensible tool for naming (renaming) and organizing (reorganizing) Tyros 'registration bank' files. A great feature of the program is the ability to export 'individual registrations' from several 'registration bank' files and then integrate them into another 'registration bank' file.

I admittedly have not tried PSRUTI yet, but since Heiko wrote this as well, I'm sure it must be a great product, especially with the kind of generous support he gives.

Many thanks to Heiko Plate for his continued ongoing support (and for free even) to the Yamaha arranger keyboard community. This is just one of the many perks of owning a Yamaha arrangaer.

Scott

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online