SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#191413 - 03/26/07 02:52 PM Re: Korg PA800 Audio Review mow online
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
In my store the PA800 is right in the front. It's about 2 feet from my large Southern facing glass windows and it's on the second tier of a two keyboard stand. There are 4, 6 foot flourescent light tubes above the keyboard at about 15 ft high.
The PA800's display is no harder or easier to read than the Tyros2 or E60. I don't think any of these displays are great to see, but they are all about the same.
In the Jazzhooves review, which I listened to some of it last night, I found myself wishing the reviewer would use the Inro 1 and the Ending 1 instead of Intro and Ending 2. All of exciting ones are in #1. In fairness, I didn't have time to hear the whole 43 minutes so maybe he played more of the styles using #1, but if not, he should have.
In just 3 months, I've sold over 25 PA800's and I could have sold dozens more if I could have been shipped more by Korg USA!
None of my customers have complained about the screen.

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

#191414 - 03/26/07 09:32 PM Re: Korg PA800 Audio Review mow online
Spalding1 Offline

Loc: birmingham,england
Its funny because one of the complaints i have about the PA1X is the screen. It is in such a position tat you almost have to be sitting over it to see it properly. I normal sittig position the screen is hard to see. Maybe thats the same design fault the guy is refering to ?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online