SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#191149 - 09/16/02 05:46 PM My New Website...........
Dnj Offline

is almost finished and will be available soon for all to see. After seeing marios great site designed by the Thomas brothers, I decided to give Robby and Ryan a call and set up my own website to advertise myself, my services, and demos of my upcoming CD "Tonight We Dance". I always thought this would be a very involved, costly process. To my surprise it was very affordable. The best part about the creation of your own website was working with the Thomas brothers and seeing how professionally they guided me thru the steps to putting together all of my thoughts and using their suggestions on graphics, text content, pictures, and layout in a very professional manner. They also suggested Hosting services that just fit the bill for my purposes also. I cant wait untill its funtional on the web. If your interested in setting up a personal website of your own I would highly recommend you contact the Thomas Brothers at: Ptrcrew@cs.com

more to come,

thanx
Donny

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 09-16-2002).]

#191150 - 09/17/02 05:19 AM Re: My New Website...........
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Donny,

It sounds great. Let us know when the site is ready. Put me down for one of your CD's. I'd love to have one.

Tom

Tom

#191151 - 09/17/02 06:27 AM Re: My New Website...........
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Donny,

Sorry you could not make it Monday . The bagels were delicous.

Please do let me know when your site is up and running. If it is as good as Mario's you will have a winner.

Alex

#191152 - 09/17/02 07:35 AM Re: My New Website...........
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Spiderman has a website too !

#191153 - 09/17/02 08:48 AM Re: My New Website...........
Mario Offline

Loc: Wayside, New jersey, USA
Donny:
Good luck with both the Website and the Album. I'll be eagerly waiting for the final product. You've made the right decision to go with the Thomas Bros. at the same time helping these two great kids get off the ground to a great future.
Regards,
Mario

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online