SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#190374 - 01/09/01 11:31 PM X1 Oriental Keyboard Notice
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
I found out today, that at the NAMM show this month, I will be seing and will be purchasing a new oriental keyboard from Solton. It will be an X1, but according to Solton, this will be a made from the factory oriental version and not just the oriental kit upgrade we currently have here in the USA. No details has been given to me yet, but when I questioned if this was just an X1 with the oriental kit I was told it is a made from the ground up oriental keyboard. I certainly will keep all my friends that play oriental keyboards up to date as soon as I get my hands on this new board.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, Ca.
(Retired 2021)

#190375 - 01/10/01 04:22 AM Re: X1 Oriental Keyboard Notice
Ahmad Offline

Loc: Lebanon
hi george, I suppose the x1 oriental you will see in the namm will not be using the new oriental program but probably the old one that I already have in my keyboard. yesterday I talked with eddy and he told me the new oriental program will appear for the first time in frankfurt mese then after frankfurt he will start selling it in lebanon.

please if you see that the x1 oriental have a new program let us know if it is good and how much it cost.

#190376 - 01/13/01 03:58 PM Re: X1 Oriental Keyboard Notice
BasharCali Offline

Loc: San Jose,California
Hi. I was at a New Years party in San Jose and the Keyboardist used the Solton X1. I was so impressed the styles and leads on it were great. He used it to play Arabic, Persian and Western Music. It worked well for all the styles. I am very interested in getting one but I want to make sure that when I do get such a keyboard that I won't have any regrets. I hope the New X1 Oriental that doesnt need a kit will hopefully have the new program in it. I assume it will have an onboard scale selector and a Joystick/pitch control. I would really like to hear the X1 oriental demos online. Thank you

#190377 - 01/21/01 09:28 AM Re: X1 Oriental Keyboard Notice
samerk81 Offline

Loc: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Hi everyone:
I was playing with the old pic of the x1 on adobe Photoshop i made what i think should be the new x1 oriental. I just changed the pitch bend wheel. (this is not a real pic) http://www.freepichosting.com/GalleryImage/13973.jpg

Enjoy :-)

Samer Kadoura

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online