SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#188786 - 03/24/05 06:08 PM Yet Another Fantom
Pennywizz6 Offline

Loc: Shakopee, MN, USA
Well I bought another Fantom, after my grandpa loaned me 500. I got 250 back from the earlier problem I had another 30 so I have 780, and my mom is loaning me another 20 for the total cost of 800. I still have to pay them all back so thats still a bummer! But its way better than 800! Maybe still I can get some more back through fraud protection places ect.

I talked to the guy and this is definately a legit purchase and is shipping before I even pay him! Which is rather nice and trustworthy of him. He is shipping this friday and he says he will ship 2 day if its not too much. So thats pretty cool, something fun to play with this spring break

I cant wait to get it (for a second time)! I will definately have to write a review or something and let you know how this beast works!

Phil

[This message has been edited by Pennywizz6 (edited 03-24-2005).]

#188787 - 03/24/05 07:24 PM Re: Yet Another Fantom
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Sounds like a good deal Phil. How are you coming on the studio project? Were you able to find the wire you needed?

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#188788 - 03/24/05 08:34 PM Re: Yet Another Fantom
Pennywizz6 Offline

Loc: Shakopee, MN, USA
Hey Gary,

Yep I found some wire, I got 200 feet of XLR cable on the way. My grandpa is coming down tuesday. We plan on studding up whats left, wire it all in the 2-3 days that hes here. Then we are going to hire somebody to hang drywall, mud and tape. My dad recently finished his basement and this guy did a great job and is dirt cheap. I really cant wait to get it done though, but it will take a little bit because money isnt in surplus at this particular time. I hope that it will be done in a month or so, maybe a little longer. Ill get pictures for sure

Phil

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online