SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#18775 - 07/18/05 10:17 PM pa80 boot up problem...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everyone, I am new here and i really...
I am experiencing a problem with booting up my Korg Pa80. I was loading some new styles and I turned it off, when i turned it back on later it loaded up the OS but then it only shows the text "KORG PA80" on the screen and it just freezes. No keys are functioning. Is there some way to restore the default settings or fix this problem? I went on the korg Italy site and upgraded my OS to 3.06 but that did not solve anything. Please help, I spent the whole day researching on the net today with no luck Thank you kindly in advance!

#18776 - 09/15/05 08:13 AM Re: pa80 boot up problem...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Did you manage to find the problem and if yes how did you fix it. Thanks

Evimarn

Quote:
Originally posted by wow-zers:
Hi everyone, I am new here and i really...
I am experiencing a problem with booting up my Korg Pa80. I was loading some new styles and I turned it off, when i turned it back on later it loaded up the OS but then it only shows the text "KORG PA80" on the screen and it just freezes. No keys are functioning. Is there some way to restore the default settings or fix this problem? I went on the korg Italy site and upgraded my OS to 3.06 but that did not solve anything. Please help, I spent the whole day researching on the net today with no luck Thank you kindly in advance!

#18777 - 09/15/05 10:23 PM Re: pa80 boot up problem...
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Also try asking this on the General Arranger Keyboard Forum here on the BBS because there are a number of PA80 users there as well that may be able to offer suggestions.

#18778 - 09/16/05 05:21 AM Re: pa80 boot up problem...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks will try that.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Also try asking this on the General Arranger Keyboard Forum here on the BBS because there are a number of PA80 users there as well that may be able to offer suggestions.

#18779 - 09/17/05 08:23 PM Re: pa80 boot up problem...
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
wow-zers...
Doesn;t look like anyone mentioned it, (I'm sure it was just an oversight), so I will...

...Welcome to the Zone

------------------
...shboom

#18780 - 11/11/05 11:05 AM Re: pa80 boot up problem...
mikikg Offline

Loc: kragujevac , yugoslavia
hdd in too you pa80?

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online