SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#183714 - 05/28/07 03:27 PM Re: Need HELP info for X5D
tino1 Offline

Loc: san jose ca 95127 usa
Very good , you solve the problem . And pretty good for the buyer cause x5d is nice board . With 64 polyphony + all year 80 and 90 voices , it can handle all kind of music . I have x5dr and sould never sell it even now i use t2 , motif es , motif xs but i can add x5dr to get more rich sounds . Thank you .

#183715 - 05/28/07 11:29 PM Re: Need HELP info for X5D
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Even though I see this is solved and you won't need to file a claim with FedEx, I would like to mention what happened to me so that it can possibly benefit someone else in the same situation.

The only time I ever had any problem sending or receiving any gear was when I sold my Roland E35 arranger on ebay. The guy told me it didn't work.

To make a long story short, after FedEx screwed around for awhile, I talked to one of their representatives by phone. She told me they would not pay for the damage because it couldn't be proved that it worked when I sent it.

I told her that if they did not pay in full, I would get on the forums on ebay and tell them exactly what happened to the point that it became apparent it could lose them a lot of business and money.

With that, she changed her story and said that yes, they would pay in full, which they did.

Scott

#183716 - 05/29/07 01:42 PM Re: Need HELP info for X5D
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Good to know, Scott. I was lucky it was just a loose socket, so FedEx got saved this time. But I see your point, if you send something in good working condition and your buyer says it doesn't work, you have to do something to keep the peace.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online