SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15 >
Topic Options
#183188 - 10/02/03 12:33 PM LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi all guys..
I like know what you think about the new Lionstracs Mediastation X-76.
I know in real this keyboard, but i like what people worldwide think about it.

Let me know
Domenik

[This message has been edited by domenik (edited 10-04-2003).]

#183189 - 10/02/03 01:25 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Forget to shown the link: www.lionstracs.com

#183190 - 10/02/03 01:45 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
Well, if I can try it first, I will be able to give good opinion about it.

#183191 - 10/02/03 01:52 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
Alex K Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ USA
The outside looks good - the numbmer of buttons looks about right. The promotional literature (or what of it is accessible) extolls its virtues properly. Now, can we get to play one? How does it sound? How easy is the keyboard to get around? Does it have a harmonizer? What is the cost?

The endeavor is a worthwhile one, let's just hope that the company will do better than OpenLabs - the parents of Eko.

#183192 - 10/02/03 01:55 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
Dnj Offline

#183193 - 10/02/03 02:20 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
Roel Offline

To be honest, I see no progress in development of the homepage nor the x-76.

We need a video of this Mediastation, like Yamaha did for their productline.

Domenik :
You saw this baby.... but was it able to produce a sound ? If yes, what did you hear ?

Most visitors here are musicians that need music-demo's or some time to spend with the X-76 to be able to 'judge' an instrument.

Just specs, promises and one single (low Q)picture are not enough to convince us.

#183194 - 10/02/03 03:04 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I will to be honest to, why I don't like lieing...
I'm the hardware engineer of this product, before I had developed the new Solton SGX Expander with the new chip of Dream SAM9708, 128 Voice and then we had add our analog system device for have in output 116dB dynamic range. This product is available from Solton Germany www.solton.de and a lot of people had heard it. Believe me, with 116dB you can hear the difference!
About the Mediastation X-76 is the same system, we have developed a new PCB board with 2 SAM9708, 128 Voice. One 128 Voice splited in 2 MIDI IN ( 32 channel) ONLY for the 2 realtime Midiplayer and style player. The second sam9708, 128 voice ONLY for the keyboard. Difference: Solton SG-X have 24Mb Flash memory, X-76 have 2X256 Mb DIMM memory. Other this hardware midi engine, we have developed a anolog 24 stereo inputs to 4 stereo BUS: 24-4-2 all with 24bit DA converters.
About the style player, the USA guy Rob Buse, from the SEQ24 is in development of one super style player: 16 midi traks, 16 mute, 16 volumes, 4 layer. Rob had developed a Linux module forImport all styles from the EMC style converter in automatic mode, then you can play all the styles of all keyboars ( supported by EMC Style converter).
The chief Linux software enginner of all mediastation is Benno, the BOSS of LINUX AUDIO DEVELOPER, then now you can understand what really mediastation can do.
About the webpage, we know that dont look nice, yust give us more 10/15 days and you can see the new portal in Postnuke, with Audio demo and video demo.
End october you can find a mediastation to our ditributor in NY, USA, musicindustries corporation.
Go there and listen what is a keyboard.

Let me know some...
Domenik

#183195 - 10/02/03 03:21 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
domenik,

Thanks for the information. Please make sure that a demo keyboards are available in major cities of the USA.

#183196 - 10/02/03 04:09 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by domenik:
Well, I will to be honest to, why I don't like lieing...
I'm the hardware engineer of this product, before I had developed the new Solton SGX Expander with the new chip of Dream SAM9708, 128 Voice and then we had add our analog system device for have in output 116dB dynamic range. This product is available from Solton Germany www.solton.de and a lot of people had heard it. Believe me, with 116dB you can hear the difference!
About the Mediastation X-76 is the same system, we have developed a new PCB board with 2 SAM9708, 128 Voice. One 128 Voice splited in 2 MIDI IN ( 32 channel) ONLY for the 2 realtime Midiplayer and style player. The second sam9708, 128 voice ONLY for the keyboard. Difference: Solton SG-X have 24Mb Flash memory, X-76 have 2X256 Mb DIMM memory. Other this hardware midi engine, we have developed a anolog 24 stereo inputs to 4 stereo BUS: 24-4-2 all with 24bit DA converters.
About the style player, the USA guy Rob Buse, from the SEQ24 is in development of one super style player: 16 midi traks, 16 mute, 16 volumes, 4 layer. Rob had developed a Linux module forImport all styles from the EMC style converter in automatic mode, then you can play all the styles of all keyboars ( supported by EMC Style converter).
The chief Linux software enginner of all mediastation is Benno, the BOSS of LINUX AUDIO DEVELOPER, then now you can understand what really mediastation can do.
About the webpage, we know that dont look nice, yust give us more 10/15 days and you can see the new portal in Postnuke, with Audio demo and video demo.
End october you can find a mediastation to our ditributor in NY, USA, musicindustries corporation.
Go there and listen what is a keyboard.

Let me know some...
Domenik

So , is Solton Germany still selling General Music products under the Solton name ? or has that now ended ?

#183197 - 10/02/03 04:25 PM Re: LIONSTRACS MEDIASTATION X-76...what you think?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, for my know ( and I know they really well) Solton Music Germany have some more SG-1 Keyboards ( SG-1 is the copy of Generalmusic Genesys, but some different sound bank made for the German people) After they have saled out the last SG-1, then never distribuite again keyboards.
Before generalmusic, Solton had distribued the Ketron keyboards, named under Solton name, but alway made : by Ketron Lab.
After Generalmusic, Lionstracs had developed the Solton SG-X and now Lionstracs have the own Expander SM-X and dont produce more SG-X.
Lionstracs in a couple of months will exit with a lot of new products: mediastation X-76, the X-76 Pro with AMD processor, SM-X Expander, Wavetable 128 Voice.
All this products are available at the NAMM 2004 in Anahaim and Musikmesse frankfurt, Germany.
people, believe us, a new totally generation of keyboards is coming out!
All your dreams and all what is write in the webpage, for DJ too...is ALL TRUE!

Domenik

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online