Does anyone here own this recorder? Anyone have an experience on it? The only reason I'm buying it "blind" is because a good friend of mine who is a guitar and bass player bought one, and this guy fell in love with this digital recorder.. I totally trust his opinion on it because he's an awsome player. One of those players you could sit and listen to for hours.. The great part about the recorder is that the smart media slot has no limitations... It comes with a 128bm card, but the manual states that the size of the card it can use is only limited by the current technology available.. (now that's something good to know).. Also the recording is CD quality and it's not compressed. That little bugger is only $299.00 Geez I can't wait to get this thing.. I'm having the entire set up delivered in the same day.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 02-03-2003).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.