SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#181680 - 12/14/01 01:22 PM New Psr2000. I am excited and "confused"
Mario Offline

Loc: Wayside, New jersey, USA
Happy Holidays everyone!
Been reading the manual for the last two day and found the board to be great and quite friendly in every aspect except on the subject of Registrations. Can someone shed some light on it? the manual is not helping. I simply want to register an Style which I've just "tweeked" and I want to name it and save it on a floppy with all the new settings to be recalled later for instant playing.
Thanks
Mario

#181681 - 12/14/01 02:00 PM Re: New Psr2000. I am excited and "confused"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Me too Mario. The manual is less than clear about the registration question.

Here is what I know so far. Set up and tweak the registration of your choice. Then, hit the Digital Record button to the left of the screen.

It will give you 3 options. Hit Style Creator. Hit Next to go to the Assembly tab. Then hit the J button to Save.

From there, you can save to User or hit Next to save to Floppy. Then hit Next twice to return to the main screen and you will notice the saved style is currently loaded.

That's it. It will save Style, Tempo. However, I have not been able to save the voices I selected for Main, Layer and Left..or Key Changes.

Maybe someone can pick up where I left off.

#181682 - 12/14/01 07:47 PM Re: New Psr2000. I am excited and "confused"
Mario Offline

Loc: Wayside, New jersey, USA
Bsharp:
Thanks for the sugestion. I still need to be able to save the key and tempo, two of the main parameters in a registration when performing live. Time is of the essence when you have a dance floor full of people waiting for your next song. I am sure there's a way. I'll keep on trying.
Thanks anyway.
Mario

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online