SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#181560 - 03/19/04 12:48 PM Wrong Forum
Vadim Offline

some of the topics in this Arranger Keyboard Forum have very little to do with arranger keyboards, this Forum is only for Questions/comments... etc... about Arranger/portable Keyboards, if its just blah blah blah it should go to General Discussion, not Arranger forum! when I go to General Discussion there are almost no new topics, and if I go to Arranger Forum theres some stuff that has nothing to do with arranger keyboards. What if someone needs help with his/her Arranger keyboard, they go to Arranger Forum, and how would they find help in here if the topics in here are not related to arrannger keyboards?
So if Someone posts the topic think first under which catagory it should be!

#181561 - 03/19/04 12:53 PM Re: Wrong Forum
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
It's a "family" thing.
I've never seen anybody here ask for help and didn't get an answer.
DonM0

#181562 - 03/19/04 12:56 PM Re: Wrong Forum
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
And your question is?

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#181563 - 03/19/04 12:58 PM Re: Wrong Forum
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Vadim:
some of the topics in this Arranger Keyboard Forum have very little to do with arranger keyboards, this Forum is only for Questions/comments... etc... about Arranger/portable Keyboards, if its just blah blah blah it should go to General Discussion, not Arranger forum! when I go to General Discussion there are almost no new topics, and if I go to Arranger Forum theres some stuff that has nothing to do with arranger keyboards. What if someone needs help with his/her Arranger keyboard, they go to Arranger Forum, and how would they find help in here if the topics in here are not related to arrannger keyboards?
So if Someone posts the topic think first under which catagory it should be!

Vadim ... If memory serves me, you are a relative newcomer to this site, which is nice, but you will find that those of us who have been around for a while have evolved into a 'family' and in doing so we have conversations about anything and everything, just like any other family ... If we need to talk about cars, we don't go out to the garage to do it. ...
When a question comes up regarding arranger keyboards you will find more than enough help from this family ... We use this forum as we see fit, and only if the moderator asks will that change ...
PS: Since your message wasn't about arranger keyboards, did it belong here?!?!? ..
t.

#181564 - 03/19/04 02:06 PM Re: Wrong Forum
The Accordionist Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Vadim ... If memory serves me, you are a relative newcomer to this site, which is nice, but you will find that those of us who have been around for a while have evolved into a 'family' and in doing so we have conversations about anything and everything, just like any other family ... If we need to talk about cars, we don't go out to the garage to do it. ...
When a question comes up regarding arranger keyboards you will find more than enough help from this family ... We use this forum as we see fit, and only if the moderator asks will that change ...
PS: Since your message wasn't about arranger keyboards, did it belong here?!?!? ..
t.

There was definitely an implied "BOOYAH!" when I read your response. All you ESPN fans will know what I'm talking about!

Tommy

#181565 - 03/19/04 02:08 PM Re: Wrong Forum
shboom Offline

Loc: Victoria, British Columbia
Alright you kids behave, or I'll tell your father when he gets home...

------------------
...L

#181566 - 03/19/04 02:40 PM Re: Wrong Forum
Anonymous
Unregistered

As a new member, I must admit, that it is always amazing how polite you all reply statements like the one of Vadim. This is really nice.
But... is America not the home of stand up comedy??? Where are the creative answers??
Or is my English so bad???

#181567 - 03/19/04 03:37 PM Re: Wrong Forum
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
Having a high speed internet connection for the past 2 years made me forget what is was like here before patiently waiting for a long post to load...............and then finding it total BS..............but getting older has taught me that sorting out all the BS is a daily thing in whatever you are doing!!

Peace........Love...........and more BS!!

#181568 - 03/19/04 03:39 PM Re: Wrong Forum
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by tastenfuzzi:
As a new member, I must admit, that it is always amazing how polite you all reply statements like the one of Vadim. This is really nice.
But... is America not the home of stand up comedy??? Where are the creative answers??
Or is my English so bad???

It's Friday . its been a loooong week ...
t.

#181569 - 03/19/04 06:26 PM Re: Wrong Forum
Tony W Offline

Loc: Lancaster UK
Vadim,
I bet you put your socks in one drawer and your underpants in a different drawer! T-shirts in another and opinions wherever you can get one in!

We ain't that neat here. We just enjoy mixing it all up!
Best wishes
Tony

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online