SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#180479 - 08/03/06 09:43 PM Convert SD1 styles to Korg PA1X Pro
Mic_Oz Offline

Loc: Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Hi guys,

I just tried out a midi accordion with the XD3 i think it was. Amazing sound, especailly the mandolins which is popular in Croatian Music.

Having said that i just bought 2 weeks ago a new Korg PA 1X Pro and unfortuantely it does not have a nice 2/4 polka style rythm for the croatian style of music - balkan.

So does anyone have any balkan rythms or know if you can convert the Ketron syles and sounds to Korg ?

Thanks
Mic

#180480 - 08/04/06 07:17 PM Re: Convert SD1 styles to Korg PA1X Pro
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Mic,
you can convert styles using EMC software, it's pretty pricey & in a lot of cases, the styles will require quite some tweaking to sound good.
I've currently got an sd1+, I can check if I have a 2/4 polka & I'll convert it across if you like. Don't know what it will sound like though.
You can get in touch with me at either http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/makingstyles/
or rikkisbears@hotmail.com

best wishes
Rikki
Quote:
Originally posted by Mic_Oz:
Hi guys,

I just tried out a midi accordion with the XD3 i think it was. Amazing sound, especailly the mandolins which is popular in Croatian Music.

Having said that i just bought 2 weeks ago a new Korg PA 1X Pro and unfortuantely it does not have a nice 2/4 polka style rythm for the croatian style of music - balkan.

So does anyone have any balkan rythms or know if you can convert the Ketron syles and sounds to Korg ?

Thanks
Mic

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online